My school starts in 3 weeks. What could I do to improve in that time

R

reavz

Iron
Be brutally honest with what I need to change or fix. I’m going into high school after being homeschooled for 5 years and I don’t know what people in school look like. Am I above or below average?

Attachments

• IMG_6267.jpeg
    IMG_6267.jpeg
    487.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6268.jpeg
    IMG_6268.jpeg
    379.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6269.jpeg
    IMG_6269.jpeg
    389.6 KB · Views: 0

• JFL
Reactions: watah, Saftsacksamensack and truthhurts
If i can say anything that ascended me the most other than dying my hairs is height frauding.

Look at my height frauding thread

If i can say anything that ascended me the most other than dying my hairs is height frauding.

I’m 14 and 5’9 would I still need to do any of the hight things

I’m 14 and 5’9 would I still need to do any of the hight things
Get hgh asap or mk so ur body can produce more hgh. But I recommend at least getting shoe lifts to become a little taller or elevator shoes. My advice is get some nike 270’s and put 2 inch shoe lifts so youll be 6’

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Get hgh asap or mk so ur body can produce more hgh. But I recommend at least getting shoe lifts to become a little taller or elevator shoes. My advice is get some nike 270’s and put 2 inch shoe lifts so youll be 6’
Will that be to obvious

Will that be to obvious
I wanna height fraud as well to like 6ft but getting caught would absolutely socially fuck me
Absolutely not just wear all black shoes shoe lifts and socks, ive never been caught and i fraud with 1.4 inch shoe lifts with 2.8 inch elevator shoes

• Woah
Reactions: cromagnon
Absolutely not just wear all black shoes shoe lifts and socks, ive never been caught and i fraud with 1.4 inch shoe lifts with 2.8 inch elevator shoes
Damn thats actulaly insane

Gonna do this ngl

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
Jaw angle and chin protrusion aren't great, also mandible angle is inwards, try mewing or hard chewing or something to fix your jaw