My Second AMA! This is [n9wiff] Ask me anything!

n9wiff

n9wiff

😛
Twice in a lifetime opportunity.

I will go to bed and answer once I've woken up!

:Comfy:

how many hours a day do you usually sleep be precise

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
WHAT ARE THE MOST STRATEGIC ACTIVITIES TO THROW MY FREETIME INTO IN ORDER TO MAKE PROGRESS TOWARD SLOWING MY RATE OF AGEING AND INCREASEING MY COGNITIVE ABILITIES AND SKILLS AND SORCERERMAXXING TO BECOME IMMORTAL

• +1
WHAT ARE THE MOST STRATEGIC ACTIVITIES TO THROW MY FREETIME INTO IN ORDER TO MAKE PROGRESS TOWARD SLOWING MY RATE OF AGEING AND INCREASEING MY COGNITIVE ABILITIES AND SKILLS AND SORCERERMAXXING TO BECOME IMMORTAL
Shrooms and breakcore

Take it easy bhai

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
Shrooms and breakcore

Take it easy bhai
what r best breakcores ?

& wdym by "take it easy bhai" ? is this important to the anser to my question or is this side-info ?

• +1
what r best breakcores ?
Any single one. Just open up a playlist from soundcloud :feelshehe:
Or any nice tune you vibe with. I've found many unique music genres on SC that I like.
& wdym by "take it easy bhai" ? is this important to the anser to my question or is this side-info ?
Good advice in general. You probably find enjoyment in your anti-aging endevour but -if- you don't and trying to implement lifestyle changes just stresses you out then your AA journey becomes vain because your trying to extend your lifespan while making itself less "valuable".
INCREASEING MY COGNITIVE ABILITIES AND SKILLS AND SORCERERMAXXING TO BECOME IMMORTAL
Nootropics for cognition
Drugs for sorcerermaxxing

You already know that though, you are one of the most knowledgeable users here

Drugs is the closest you will feel to having super-powers tbh.

• Hmm...
who the hell are you

• +1
Any single one. Just open up a playlist from soundcloud :feelshehe:
Or any nice tune you vibe with. I've found many unique music genres on SC that I like.
this best breakcore :

Good advice in general. You probably find enjoyment in your anti-aging endevour but -if- you don't and trying to implement lifestyle changes just stresses you out then your AA journey becomes vain because your trying to extend your lifespan while making itself less "valuable".
hmm well i have a different perspective but i do not disagree here . progress is my true value not emotions . my value is inherent . i dont have focus to explain .

Nootropics for cognition
Drugs for sorcerermaxxing

You already know that though, you are one of the most knowledgeable users here

Drugs is the closest you will feel to having super-powers tbh.
nootropics i will have to try I HAVE NOT USED !

sorcerormaxxing IMO IS MORE about knowledge & perspecitive than drugs . sorcerermaxxing is being ahead of my time . this could inlciude drugs . of course i didnt explain what i mean sorcerymaxxing to u b4 this haha ! sorcermaxxing must be practical also not just irrevelant knowledge . like a sorcerermaxxed individual would not have been controled by the plandemic like most people .

• +1
sorcerormaxxing IMO IS MORE about knowledge & perspecitive than drugs . sorcerermaxxing is being ahead of my time . this could inlciude drugs . of course i didnt explain what i mean sorcerymaxxing to u b4 this haha ! sorcermaxxing must be practical also not just irrevelant knowledge . like a sorcerermaxxed individual would not have been controled by the plandemic like most people .
Good outlook to have tbh
this best breakcore :
:p

• +1
Twice in a lifetime opportunity.
U FAGS BETTER NOT MISS THE TWICE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY !

ASK N9WIFF HIGH IQ QEUSTIONS

• Love it