My second Blackpill essay

Cutecel2001

Cutecel2001

KHHV 23 YEARS OLD
First thread:

Whats the point on being alive? Getting validation from other people. Why people buy clothes, mansions or expensive Rolex and Lamborghini...

We are humans and we need sex. Sex is the purest form of validation, you like to see other people while being nude.

If you don't get sex it means you don't get validated by other people while you are nude. Conclusion? You are a genetic failure.

The same happens with height or dick size.

I cannot cope with don't having even a kiss or a teenage love. I'm 22, losing hair density and collagen loss. Never got an IOI in my whole life and I have 0 Friends.

I don't like my studies and have 0 motivation at life. I never had a job and my bank account is empty.

Life is hopeless and time is useless, looks are everything, but I got used to it.

I'm probably roping soon.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Krakowski, Deleted member 33986, Chadeep and 4 others
'essay' bro wrote 9 sentences

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33986, GabachoCopium, EverythingMattersCel and 10 others
This a rant not an essay nigga

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Just go on a date with any of the Tinder girls that literally agreed to have sex with you and get your validation then? I don’t see the issue here 🤷‍♂️

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Cutecel2001, Deleted member 29167 and gigaslayer
Again nigga just kill yourself you are wasting your potential because you are a permanently depressed crying whore abused dog

No one gives a fuck about your whining essays anymore that’s all you post just crying like a whore

@TRUE_CEL Put this nigga out of his misery just permaban this fucking raincloud over his head ass nigga who just CRIES LIKE A DOG

Sad Video Games GIF by 100 Thieves

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Akhi, Gengar, Debetro and 3 others
Just go on a date with any of the Tinder girls that literally agreed to have sex with you and get your validation then? I don’t see the issue here 🤷‍♂️
I descended. Don't look anything like the pics.

If I was MTN at pics im LTN IRL.

Real. I feel very lost as well. Might as well ropemaxx (in video game of course)

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
dont you have money to buy tasty food

Again nigga just kill yourself you are wasting your potential because you are a permanently depressed crying whore abused dog

No one gives a fuck about your whining essays anymore that’s all you post just crying like a whore

@TRUE_CEL Put this nigga out of his misery just permaban this fucking raincloud over his head ass nigga who just CRIES LIKE A DOG

What potential? Have zero money, lost my prime and cannot do anything now.

I only use my BEST pics at tinder while other guys use even selfie cam pics... Imagine if I only reach MTN at gigafrauded pics + 5'7" + ethnic + low social skills (none) + old.

What potential? Have zero money, lost my prime and cannot do anything now.

I only use my BEST pics at tinder while other guys use even selfie cam pics... Imagine if I only reach MTN at gigafrauded pics + 5'7" + ethnic + low social skills (none) + old.
Again kill yourself dnrd

No excuses for you except height

Busque y encuentre a Dios

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Dont do it yet. There might be hope :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:(this is cope). We must keep pushing for a purpose. I already wrote a note just incase
I won't write a shitty note. They don't care about my useless shitty life.

You posted a screenshot the other day with 200 matches and 200 likes? How are you KHHV then?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Cutecel2001
And why would I gaslight you exactly? I gain nothin from it, you are just fucked in the head.
I need money to get Lefort, implants and LL. I won't meet a girl until I do that.

I will kidnap my parents.

I found his first thread to be relatable but then he started talking about sex being the "purest form" of validation..? Lol. :feelskek:

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Cutecel2001 and gigaslayer
First thread:

Whats the point on being alive? Getting validation from other people. Why people buy clothes, mansions or expensive Rolex and Lamborghini...

We are humans and we need sex. Sex is the purest form of validation, you like to see other people while being nude.

If you don't get sex it means you don't get validated by other people while you are nude. Conclusion? You are a genetic failure.

The same happens with height or dick size.

I cannot cope with don't having even a kiss or a teenage love. I'm 22, losing hair density and collagen loss. Never got an IOI in my whole life and I have 0 Friends.

I don't like my studies and have 0 motivation at life. I never had a job and my bank account is empty.

Life is hopeless and time is useless, looks are everything, but I got used to it.

I'm probably roping soon.
Same nigga :D