my self diagnoses was %100 true back then / i believe i am a sperg

D

Deleted member 19036

Everything i have posted here is solely satire.
i self studied my problems for solid 200 days.

i was convinced that i had
anxiety with 3.5/5 severity
adhd with max severity
and a mild ocd

then i got diagnosed with exact stuff that ive had self diagnosed myself with

i was going back and forth tryna understand why i suddenly started lacking motor skills in parallel with me suddenly starting to show stereotypical asperger symptoms along it

i did 6 autism tests so far in 2 years i have never scored less than %50 on any of them i reminder they were autism tests not aspergers so if im scoring 2 out of 4 it means im a sperg vice versa.

its over buddy boyos, i dont understand why people always say that "i dont control myself", "i choose to act this way" i , i, while in reality i geniunely try. autist here say that too and i really understand them cuz everybody noways be saying muh autism muh spergism. i literally (even if manage to block my anxiety) can't act social in a normal way

i once did create an excel table and put all of the widespread symptoms of autism /aspergers from 6-7 different sites, resarch papers and shit then i also added couple of traits that diagnosed autists/spergs live through, iirc i had checked more than %60 of them (keep in mind this table did even contain symptoms of low functioning full blown autism and not just aspergers)

tldr: why people believe that im really different and weird from other ppl and im all the things im doing is my own sane choices and say that im not an autist/non-nt???

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: barcacel
@barcacel

teach me how to cope with this master

• +1
Reactions: barcacel
Do you hate women so much that you have no motivation to talk to them?
idgaf about any motherfucker regardless of gender. i only like animals and pat them on their belly so they chill. no single motherfucker calls me to ask how im doing so i never give a fuck. no bitch shows me itnerest why would i