My self-esteem is abysmal

Clown Show

Clown Show

I am a tank, an armored vehicle
I already mentioned that I got severely bullied as a kid and my self-esteem became permanently non existent. I legit can't remember when was the last time when I truly felt good about myself, probably at 12-13 yo and now I am almost 27. I don't want to even write here what kind of things I want to do to my bullies...

I get brutal self-hate thoughts on a daily basis, no matter what good things I do or social validation that I get, I permanently think that I am worth less than others and unlovable. It has become some sort of autoimmune disease at this point, I am completely losing motivation to do anything than rot...

This makes me mad because I can see on a daily basis mfs worse than me in every regard living hundred times better lives than me, fully confident, and even slaying just because they got lucky to not get bullied and abused at a young age, I hate them.

No matter what I do, I simply can't break through the negative thought patterns, it's like my mind has accepted that I am a subhuman on a deepest, most fundamental level. I will never be happy in life...

Is it possible to ever repair broken self-esteem? Are there any such cases in history?

@MoggerGaston

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, NZb6Air, Acion and 7 others
Same high school is brutal

• +1
Reactions: Acion and bloomercel
I already mentioned that I got severely bullied as a kid and my self-esteem became permanently non existent. I legit can't remember when was the last time when I truly felt good about myself, probably at 12-13 yo and now I am almost 27. I don't want to even write here what kind of things I want to do to my bullies...

I get brutal self-hate thoughts on a daily basis, no matter what good things I do or social validation that I get, I permanently think that I am worth less than others and unlovable. It has become some sort of autoimmune disease at this point, I am completely losing motivation to do anything than rot...

This makes me mad because I can see on a daily basis mfs worse than me in every regard living hundred times better lives than me, fully confident, and even slaying just because they got lucky to not get bullied and abused at a young age, I hate them.

No matter what I do, I simply can't break through the negative thought patterns, it's like my mind has accepted that I am a subhuman on a deepest, most fundamental level. I will never be happy in life...

Is it possible to ever repair broken self-esteem? Are there any such cases in history?

@MoggerGaston
It’s kind of cringe but something I would do is pretend I wasn’t me but someone else and act the way I think that person would act, it helped in certain situations

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, bloomercel and Clown Show
Oh boo hoo. Stop bitching about it and get yourself a haircut, cold shower, nofap streak and bonesmash and THEN we can talk

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch, Latinus, ReadBooksEveryday and 3 others

@MoggerGaston
Little things help like, starting a convo with a stranger, going out to eat and speaking up when something isn’t the way u liked, standing up for someone else

@MoggerGaston
I wasn’t bullied like you nor was a a victim bitch boy like you yet I am here due to non NT. we are all fucked one way or another

I wasn’t bullied like you nor was a a victim bitch boy like you yet I am here due to non NT. we are all fucked one way or another
Wrong you are my bottom bitch and you hold my pocket and give me all your rations at lunch time

It’s kind of cringe but something I would do is pretend I wasn’t me but someone else and act the way I think that person would act, it helped in certain situations
That is actually interesting.

When dealing with issues regarding low self-esteem, I hate the usual cuck advices like "accepting yourself", "forgiving yourself", "forgiving others". No, I don't want to accept or forgive anyone, I need a completely new psychological profile.

• +1
Reactions: twojei, ReadBooksEveryday, BeanletMogger and 3 others
Oh boo hoo. Stop bitching about it and get yourself a haircut, cold shower, nofap streak and bonesmash and THEN we can talk
Not gonna help much cuz I am balding.

Wrong you are my bottom bitch and you hold my pocket and give me all your rations at lunch time
I did rape you so how did the tables turn? When did you (my see slave) become my lord? I think your fantasising about false events but I suggest you wake up it’s time to get to bed son :chad:

I did tape you so how did the tables turn? When did you (my see slave) become my lord? I think your fantasising about false events but I suggest you wake up it’s time to get to bed son :chad:
U r playing mind games, but it won’t work son, I have fallen deeply in love with our friendship and u being my pocket holder

I guess it's possible to certain extent

like if you face street fight or humiliation attempt and you beat them up I guess it would repair your self-esteem @buflek

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Clown Show

@MoggerGaston
just innerlightmaxx

• +1
Reactions: Acion and ReadBooksEveryday
Yes, the probability of such cases existing and being fixed is exceedingly high based off of the number of humans who ever existed

Bruh i got bullied too it is what it is we were destinied to live miserably

I can definitely relate, I was heavily bullied/mocked in my middle and high school days: they excluded me, they said I would die a virgin, they said I'm inferior to them, etc.

And that permanently altered my brain chemistry. I'm better looking and more interesting than the vast majority of them, but what's the point when you have Abused Dog Syndrome?

• +1
Reactions: The Grinch and Clown Show