My self esteem is low after going to lookism.net. I'm a good looking guy but it made me obsess over my flaws. How do I get my self esteem back up?

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902, BeestungLipsTheory, Deleted member 3328 and 12 others
"good looking guy"
"flaws"

Doesn't add up, OP of the quora post is a faggot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, noped, Gebirgscel and 4 others
48433D2D 008C 4CB9 8733 B722BC85258E

A1EF5C90 9C4C 41D7 8E5E 4CA0501744C3

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328, Deleted member 2597, Deleted member 1464 and 13 others
He's coping hard bro

the answer: surgery

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DidntRead, PenileFacialSurgery, Gebirgscel and 4 others
Huh, gaaayyyyyyyy

I wonder how many lurkers got ruined by that site.

Things like this make me proud to have been a June2015cel

• +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory and BigBoy
When blackpill becomes mainstream Quorans will be among the first to mass suicide. They pursue advanced degrees and high tech jobs thinking girls find it hot when a guy codes or speaks in riddles. Give them the blackpill and they will all go see Gandy.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 245, Deleted member 2597, Deleted member 3990 and 3 others
this post makes me lol hard:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::cry::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, LookistWorld, BigBoy and 3 others
This so ridiculous how can these beings even exist? How can you even believe such bullshit like "Girls like confident guys broo" "just be laid back broo" "take showers broo". JFL

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 616
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 3045 and rtssssy
C4E09F37 44E3 4249 928A DD70EE75EFB9

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Deleted member 616
Hit on any 3+/10 chick that gives you even a hint of flirtatous behaivor or interest. Eventually, you'll find one that's dtf. Then bang the shit out of her.

This strategy helped me cope with rejections on Tinder.

• Woah
Reactions: BigBoy
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, MammothActuary, Zygos4Life and 2 others
I wonder how many lurkers got ruined by that site.

Things like this make me proud to have been a June2015cel
Me when I was younger.

I wanted to go there write clever answers to seem intellectual never realizing the girls that had liked me didn't gave a flying fuck about my intellectual abilities and it was all about looks. I felt incompetent because they all had advanced degrees and I was doing bad academically.

• +1
Reactions: currymax
Me when I was younger.

I wanted to go there write clever answers to seem intellectual never realizing the girls that had liked me didn't gave a flying fuck about my intellectual abilities and it was all about looks. I felt incompetent because they all had advanced degrees and I was doing bad academically.
how do you look rn

• +1
Reactions: Repzta and Zygos4Life
QUORA = IF THE INTERNET WAS INDIA

What a pathetic "man". This guy might not admit it but he was absolutely ruined. Lookism will live rent free in his head until the day he ropes. If you can't handle the blackpill you have an incredibly weak constitution.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
What a pathetic "man". This guy might not admit it but he was absolutely ruined. Lookism will live rent free in his head until the day he ropes. If you can't handle the blackpill you have an incredibly weak constitution.
The blackpill is easier to stomach than the bluepill if your naturally rational by nature. Even like a year ago, when I didn't know the blackpill, I was still lowkey blackpilled.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, LookistWorld and Deleted member 616

Users who are viewing this thread

Back