My self image is straight up WRONG

HowAmIAlive123

HowAmIAlive123

Kraken
I dont know how ive fucking done it, but i imagine myself completely different then i truly am, not because i imagine myself being more gl, or ugly, but like a different person. Or it looks like that when im shooting my selfies.
For one i ALWAYS thought that my eyes are the standard green tone, yet on selfies they geniully have a bluetone that is strong enough to let my eye color to be considered "turkise"
like pic related
Eyecolor

- I always thought im darker then your average german, yet im fucking olive/pale
- I always thought my eyebrows are alright, the size is good but the density is missing, yet the density is non existing + the width is barely average, not long like i thought it was

eye pic is not me btw, its some random foid i found on the net, but we have the same exact eyecolor + skincolor

fucking rip anyone else like that?

lookin good chad
stop complaining

• Woah
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
lookin good chad
stop complaining
i wish
nah its so fucking weird, because i used to be ugly as fuck i never opened my camera, but after shooting pictures with friends yesterday, those were the things i noticed

maybe i turned paler after going of roids? Does roids darken someone? I think i noticed a darker color after going on, but im only 2 weeks off

• +1
Reactions: sorrowfulsad
i wish
nah its so fucking weird, because i used to be ugly as fuck i never opened my camera, but after shooting pictures with friends yesterday, those were the things i noticed

maybe i turned paler after going of roids? Does roids darken someone? I think i noticed a darker color after going on, but im only 2 weeks off
nah I but I had a similar impression about myself than you did
always thought my eyes are too close but apparently some people think they are a bit far apart lmao
also thought Im way darker than I am
I thought I wasnt recessed for a while :forcedsmile:
if you have a shitty self body image and join this site its over for you mental health

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
nah I but I had a similar impression about myself than you did
always thought my eyes are too close but apparently some people think they are a bit far apart lmao
also thought Im way darker than I am
I thought I wasnt recessed for a while :forcedsmile:
if you have a shitty self body image and join this site its over for you mental health
Yes and no, in the beginning for sure, but its not that bad anymore, ngl, especially with this summer being pretty good for me :)
And yh, most people have a similar problem of not knowing where they muight stand, but the point of the post is that i look like a completely different person on pictures atleast

• +1
Reactions: sorrowfulsad
dnr but you probably have bdd