My severe maxillary cant makes my whole body disabled

futureashtray

futureashtray

caylee cowan > your oneitis
Fuck bro. I have a maxillary cant which not only makes my face asymmetrical but it also affects my whole body from nerves, muscles, bones, etc

I always thought I had a weak arm but in reality my whole body is literally using all it’s strength/energy to maintain a balanced center of gravity.

The way I realized this is because in my whole life when I have tried playing sports like football (egghand) and attempted to throw it as hard as my peer would, I couldn’t even throw it 10-20 meters while they could throw it to 50-70 meters like it was nothing. Also when i would play basketball and tried to shoot the ball, i would have to use all my strength to shoot it from the 3-point line

But now, like 15 minutes ago I found some random football (eggball) and decided to throw with my left arm/hand which is my dominant arm/hand I was weak and barely could control the motion. While when I tried to throw with my right arm/hand I had better control and could feel the force in the throw.

So I have come to the conclusion that I have muscle imbalances that affect my left arm but not my right arm, and I’d imagine it’s also the case for my legs

I’d imagine this also affect my vision so everything is also fucked too.

This literally means I can’t play sports like basketball or football because I don’t have the strength to throw a ball or anything

The only way I know that can fix my maxillary cant would be starecta + alf or surgery

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ryuken, Elijah_leo, LuckyBeast and 1 other person
then get a new body

But now, like 15 minutes ago I found some random football (eggball) and decided to throw with my left arm/hand which is my dominant arm/hand I was weak and barely could control the motion. While when I tried to throw with my right arm/hand I had better control and could feel the force in the throw.
Maybe you're right handed bro lol :lul:

• +1
Reactions: idkwhattoputhere