My sex drive has lowered

Deleted member 3795

Deleted member 3795

Kraken
Over the past week or so. Usually I want to do it every single day and sometimes I would wake up in the middle of the night shaking with adrenaline because of my need to fap.
But I went 3 days without fapping, I did it yesterday out of boredom and normally if I go 3 days nofapping I want to do it everyday for like a week afterwards but I only feel very, very slight urges.
I turned 19 recently. Is this the beginning of oldceldom?

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4563 and Deleted member 6382
Good.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795
Inject T

• +1
nah bro ur psyching urself out everyone has small downtimes like that

• +1
I've been like that for 3 weeks now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563 and Deleted member 3795
nah bro ur psyching urself out everyone has small downtimes like that

It happened in the past but it would only last like 2 days or so. Afterwards I would be crazy horny so i'm probably going to have a very bad time especially since I can't go out.

Inb4 people cope with "nofap is cope, flatlines suck".

Having a flatline during the first few days of nofap is normal. It means your brain is readjusting. I had a flatline before during nofap but after a while I could get amazing boners again. Wait till day 7 bro.

• +1
Inb4 people cope with "nofap is cope, flatlines suck".

Having a flatline during the first few days of nofap is normal. It means your brain is readjusting. I had a flatline before during nofap but after a while I could get amazing boners again. Wait till day 7 bro.
I'm trying to fap every 3 days this month, 4 next month, 5 the month after that and I want to do that until I only do it every 7 days. I tried going cold turkey in the past but it would never work. This method is slower but it's much more likely to work in the long term I think.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832
Same

• +1
Day 15 here :feelsez:...

And it feels amazing.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back