My sex drive is declining

apocalypse

apocalypse

I missed out big time
I feel like Kurt Cobain

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and deadstock
bro must be 40 years old or something but if you’re not that’s probably a low sign of test

Not really.. women need test and men need e for sexual drive
This doesn’t make sense when the male androgen hormone is testosterone and dihydrotestosterone while the female androgen hormones are estrogens like progesterone and regular estrogen etc,Females have a increased sexual drive during menstruation where progesterone,phyestrogen and other estrogens peak

bro must be 40 years old or something but if you’re not that’s probably a low sign of test
It's another trait of my spiritual death
Like having dreamless sleep every night and and not liking movies any more

It's another trait of my spiritual death
Like having dreamless sleep every night and and not liking movies any more
Well dawg besides low sex drive,do you feel depressed and lazy?

you dont need sex drive if you cant have sex anyway :feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: apocalypse and Deleted member 64829
This doesn’t make sense when the male androgen hormone is testosterone and dihydrotestosterone while the female androgen hormones are estrogens like progesterone and regular estrogen etc,Females have a increased sexual drive during menstruation where progesterone,phyestrogen and other estrogens peak
High t women who do a lot of lifting (or even roid) have higher sexdrives tho. Yes, I agree women need more e, but men still need it just as much. Just the ratios are different.

Let me make an analogy. A newborn baby might need 700 calories per day, whereas an adult may need as much as 2-3000. That doesn't mean the baby need it less - the just need a smaller amount.

Shift into second gear then :feelshah:

Why is that a problem? That's a good thing in all scenarios, but especially if u wouldn't be getting sex anyway

High t women who do a lot of lifting (or even roid) have higher sexdrives tho. Yes, I agree women need more e, but men still need it just as much. Just the ratios are different.

Let me make an analogy. A newborn baby might need 700 calories per day, whereas an adult may need as much as 2-3000. That doesn't mean the baby need it less - the just need a smaller amount.
I agree with that,but in most men who have low libido is a result with low testosterone