My SFcel arc has began

PrinceLuenLeoncur

PrinceLuenLeoncur

Godking of Narcy Pirates (Soul of a Curry) 🏴‍☠️
AUSLANDER OUT

Blacks and Arabs are the most disastrous of invasive beings in the cumskin land. Sure Curries are the most prolific invasive beasts but curries are like pests easily disposable and leave little impact other than their presence of curry smell.

But the Sand and the Jungle people are very terrible, they outcompete the native inhabitants and cause permanent environmental damage, the Sands have this courrption that pollutes whereever they touch causing it to become a desert called “Islam” and the blacks many of which also follow the sand cult happen to carry with them the curse of deprevation and hypnosis making little white kids become mini niggaz they also breed with white girls the most polluting the gene pool

These races must be stopped from entering the west at all costs we must keep the west HWITE.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: murdah, overtier1011, cromagnon and 5 others
you’re mulatto right? we need to focus on developing our own communities

• +1
Reactions: Alexios
Shut the fuck up nigga u have no profile no rights to talk bitch ass nigger

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and RichardSpencel
you’re mulatto right? we need to focus on developing our own communities
Im BBC with the soul of a curry but now I’m white jsut for this post im white and will support my SFcel bros like @murdah and @cromagnon

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, cromagnon, Alexios and 4 others
Yeah go sing your gay song meanwhile ethnics are destroying your country keep posting memes bro

• Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Shut the fuck up nigga u have no profile no rights to talk bitch ass nigger
TF u mean my names gold my banners golden I’m like a super sayain Aryan up in this bitch angelic an shyiet stfu smelly paki GAYRAB Sandnigger mudslime abomination your a brown beast of burden im a white badboy mogger don’t make me recolonise your shithole of Tunisa again and rape your Maghrebi whores bitch ass Nigger

Im BBC with the soul of a curry but now I’m white jsut for this post im white and will support my SFcel bros like @murdah and @cromagnon
oh

then disregard my post, descendant of ham

oh

then disregard my post, descendant of ham
HAMITES ARE KING EVEN @yeeyeeslayer knows this as an Arab. Oh shit yeah I’m white my bad umm no I’m white Fuck you mongrel dog and kill yourself leave our white women alone you nigger

• Love it
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
It will only get worse before it gets better
Sad Monkey GIF by Wahala Room

• +1
You heard that german song or what lol

Have you seen what’s happening in Uk

• So Sad
BGM2

• Love it
HAMITES ARE KING EVEN @yeeyeeslayer knows this as an Arab. Oh shit yeah I’m white my bad umm no I’m white Fuck you mongrel dog and kill yourself leave our white women alone you nigger
Idk bro we’re All equal in the eyes god,

Samites still mod despite this tho 😤

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
You look like Ungern sternberg bro

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Idk bro we’re All equal in the eyes god,

Samites still mod despite this tho 😤
@WeiWei Agrees non whites are not humans you cannot appeal to this nonsense your an brown ayrab beast of burden only humans are WHYPIPO like me

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei, RichardSpencel and yeeyeeslayer
@WeiWei Agrees non whites are not humans you cannot appeal to this nonsense your an brown ayrab beast of burden only humans are WHYPIPO like me
Don’t worry about him,he’s built for weiweis BWC