My shitskin family keep calling me on the wrong birth date

try2beme

try2beme

Gaslighters.org
I dont wanna pick up i only call freak bitches bro these shitskins 1. Cannot text for some fucking reason as if i dont read and type 2. They all somehow got the wrong fucking date when its public on my facebook

Its not my fucking birthday

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Arcturus, Gargantuan, diamondbill and 15 others
Bludclart

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zyzzbrah1234, Jova, mewingmaxxer and 4 others
my condolences, nothing would make me happier then entire my family tree all collectively forgetting my birthday and not send me any gifts or texts for that following day, just leave me in peace.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zyzzbrah1234 and try2beme
It's your birthday?
Are you gonna throw a party or something?

• +1
Reactions: Jova and PseudoMaxxer
my condolences, nothing would make me happier then entire my family tree all collectively forgetting my birthday and not send me any gifts or texts for that following day, just leave me in peace.
Theyre all calling me and only text if i ignore the calls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova and Kaari
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zyzzbrah1234, N1666, Jova and 5 others
But you're still throwing the party, right?
Yeah a diddy party where we give both your parents brutal backshots for hours on end while theyre chained up

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: shia.jihadist, N1666, Jova and 5 others
Yeah a diddy party where we give both your parents brutal backshots for hours on end while theyre chained up
I shotgun his dad:feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: Jova and try2beme
I dont wanna pick up i only call freak bitches bro these shitskins 1. Cannot text for some fucking reason as if i dont read and type 2. They all somehow got the wrong fucking date when its public on my facebook
Happy Birthday :feelsahh::p:p

• JFL
Reactions: Jova and Gonthar
Lol, why so angry....?:feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Jova
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, Gonthar, psychomandible and 1 other person

You're family sound like g's. They care about you

That's what matters in the end.

I couldn't care less about the birthday part if I were you (that's just your foid autism).. you got the right ppl around you
You should be grateful dawg. People would kill to have family like that around them

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jova, Gonthar and try2beme
You're family sound like g's. They care about you
Really....?
How, it sounds like they confused him with some other guy, whose birthday is now..

• +1
Reactions: Jova and greycel
Really....?
How, it sounds like they confused him with some other guy, whose birthday is now..
What other guy?
Snap out of your schizo delusions nigga

You're one of those shit-stirrers, a true hater :feelsree:

Never wants to see a nigga happy :feelswhat:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar and try2beme
What other guy?
Snap out of your schizo delusions nigga

You're one of those shit-stirrers, a true hater :feelsree:

Never wants to see a nigga happy :feelswhat:
There is another one, my friend....
rxfchtG.gif

He mentioned that multiple people called him on the wrong date...It's obvious that date is the birthday of another person - one who seems to be more important to this family.

• JFL
Reactions: greycel

So why don't you say it? :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
There is another one, my friend....
rxfchtG.gif

He mentioned that multiple people called him on the wrong date...It's obvious that date is the birthday of another person - one who seems to be more important to this family.
Or maybe one person gave them thr wrong date. Stop being so invested in strangers its not a good look

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar and greycel
Bc im lowkey offended
I don't like telling my birthday either. :ogre: I don't like it when people congratulate me so I say nothing about my birthday. :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
I’m downvoting!

based trolls

Chads family reminds the exact date of his birthday every time

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and try2beme