My shitty sexual life is ending

Andros

Andros

Kraken
The Norwood Reaper is claiming my hair

VID 20210319 171720 exported 608 16161614982272

VID 20210319 171720 exported 1197 16161615228542

Diffuse thinning NW2 going to NW3

JFL at my life, lost virginity late (25yo+), shitty ethnic thin hair, only 121 matches on Tinder, most of them being sub psl 5 women. With shaved head I will get 0.

No money for hair transplant, donor zone is shit too anyway, too high inhib to hop on finasteride or minox.

Scalp massage, vitamins and peppermint oil are pure cope, did nothing for my hair loss.

The french kiss I got from a PSL 3.5 latina roastie last Sunday will be the last time I feel dopamine and oxytocin.

It's over.

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Baldingman1998 and sytyl
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Andros and Deleted member 7806
too high inhib to hop on finasteride
why though
the use case of fin perfectly fits diffuse thinning
will never understand people who get scared by anecdotes rather than looking at statistics
only when it's too late you'll start hopping on fin/dut etc. in a last ditch effort

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
i hve some thick long hair i got when i was getting my haircut, if you pay i can send it, top tier hair for a wig brocel.

why though
will never understand people who get scared by anecdotes rather than looking at statistics
only when it's too late you'll start hopping on fin/dut etc. in a last ditch effort
qxjhvzx21sg61.jpg

He’s from Sweden too
he looks too white to be swedish he must be kurdish

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Marsiere214 and sytyl
why though
I'm depressed and have anxiety disorder. Doctors in my country refuse to prescribe fin to mentally ill men. Fin can make it worse because metabolites of DHT act as neurosteroids with anti-anxiety and anti-depressant effects.

• So Sad
Reactions: sytyl
qxjhvzx21sg61.jpg

he looks too white to be swedish he must be kurdish
I'm a Portuguese/Breton/Nigerian mutt. With 80% european dna.

• +1
Reactions: lutte
I'm depressed and have anxiety disorder. Doctors in my country refuse to prescribe fin to mentally ill men. Fin can make it worse because metabolites of DHT act as neurosteroids with anti-anxiety and anti-depressant effects.
Then why not minoxidil?

Evaluate your options man, you're already depressed, do you want to be depressed but taking fin and having hair or depressed + even more depressed when you lose the rest of your hair?

I hate to see people go bald when they have all the power in their hands to stop it.

• WTF
Reactions: Marsiere214
I'm a Portuguese/Breton/Nigerian mutt. With 80% european dna.
briton or breton? anyway you look just as white as an average portuguese so dw @portuguesecel

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
Then why not minoxidil?

Evaluate your options man, you're already depressed, do you want to be depressed but taking fin and having hair or depressed + even more depressed when you lose the rest of your hair?

I hate to see people go bald when they have all the power in their hands to stop it.
I will see a dermatologist next week to see if my scalp can get minox. I have some irritations, don't want minox to go in my body.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
Embrace hair loss!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11758
How are you too high inhib for minox lol?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back