My side profile is much better than my front profile, how can I improve it?

Romeo1111

Romeo1111

Sphinx
hate my front profile I’m happy with my side profile, I’m doing neck training and going to the gym atm

Attachments

• 11CFA0A6-A10D-44A6-A552-68D61EDA8E0C.jpeg
    11CFA0A6-A10D-44A6-A552-68D61EDA8E0C.jpeg
    44.4 KB · Views: 288
  • D18BA759-A930-461E-B42B-8CB659F7A27B.jpeg
    D18BA759-A930-461E-B42B-8CB659F7A27B.jpeg
    42.2 KB · Views: 292
  • 21D712A9-3285-415C-836F-DC7CB7051DA4.jpeg
    21D712A9-3285-415C-836F-DC7CB7051DA4.jpeg
    37.9 KB · Views: 300
  • 663DED39-DDF9-4C06-BB77-3E819034200E.jpeg
    663DED39-DDF9-4C06-BB77-3E819034200E.jpeg
    36.3 KB · Views: 288
  • 496DD89B-33A0-4757-9C30-C1DD1B60A2C3.jpeg
    496DD89B-33A0-4757-9C30-C1DD1B60A2C3.jpeg
    52.5 KB · Views: 255
  • 11E7D7E7-01B9-4659-8ED5-4CBF2DDBB656.jpeg
    11E7D7E7-01B9-4659-8ED5-4CBF2DDBB656.jpeg
    44.1 KB · Views: 244
  • B4D88517-1C0A-4E1C-9AB0-F28498D96365.jpeg
    B4D88517-1C0A-4E1C-9AB0-F28498D96365.jpeg
    42.6 KB · Views: 248
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: MarstonAlloy, UglyGod360 and Hozay
lefort 3

• +1
Reactions: UglyGod360, goat2x and Romeo1111
Dude no offense but you seem autistic.
You are clearly way above average and should have no problems slaying, yet you still feel the need to seek validation on an incel forum
Why?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Stallone, bruhcel and 11 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Birdcell, ChristianChad, Deleted member 8165 and 7 others
You are clearly way above average and should have no problems slaying, yet you still feel the need to seek validation on an incel forum
Why?
yeah i know like the validation but where im from im not that much above average, i dont really have a problem slaying but want to be the best version of myself

>front profile

• JFL
Reactions: kebabcoper, Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 13787 and 1 other person
yeah i know like the validation but where im from im not that much above average, i dont really have a problem slaying but want to be the best version of myself
Du är lång och ser bra ut. Du är chad även i Sverige. Om du inte kan få brudar så är du nog troligtvis lite autistisk eller är väldigt dålig socialt på ett annat sätt

• +1
Reactions: AO77777, StrangerDanger and Romeo1111
Du är lång och ser bra ut. Du är chad även i Sverige. Om du inte kan få brudar så är du nog troligtvis lite autistisk eller är väldigt dålig socialt på ett annat sätt
får bra med brudar och är bra socialt enligt mina vänner vill bara bli nöjd med mig själv

• +1
Reactions: N1c
får bra med brudar och är bra socialt enligt mina vänner vill bara bli nöjd med mig själv
Finns inte mycket du kan förbättra du är ju redan chad

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Romeo1111
normally id say you dont need to care since you look good, but you know what fuck it your a 3PSL BDD obsessed nigger

• +1
Reactions: Romeo1111
Why?
Not an incel forum. This is a chad forum for chads trying to ascend to gigachad.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Romeo1111, Deleted member 8165 and MarstonAlloy
hate my front profile I’m happy with my side profile, I’m doing neck training and going to the gym atm
HTN for the white boy population

There's not really too much you can even do surgery wise tbh, you don't even have any detrimental flaws.

• +1
Reactions: Romeo1111 and MarstonAlloy
HTN for the white boy population
idk man he is easily chadlite or chad irl cus he is 6'2 + white + good jaw + decentish eye area and hair.

"Only a white man can afford being average and still be good looking to most women"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165 and Deleted member 6531
idk man he is easily chadlite or chad irl cus he is 6'2 + white + good jaw + decentish eye area and hair.

"Only a white man can afford being average and still be good looking to most women"
Actually true then

• +1
Reactions: Romeo1111, Deleted member 8165 and volcelfatcel
Actually true then
indeed bhai, us ethnics can't afford being average and we have to constantly looksmax. A white man can fail in certain aspects and still be good looking to women

@tyronelite said it the best "Only a white man can afford being average in life"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Romeo1111, Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 6531 and 1 other person
Du ser bra ut kompis, du har ingen anledning till att vara missnöjd med dig själv

• +1
Reactions: Romeo1111, N1c and volcelfatcel
Du ser bra ut kompis, du har ingen anledning till att vara missnöjd med dig själv
Indeed OP is suffering from abused dog syndrome and wants validation here probably has BDD anyways from this aspie forum by now. Should leave and live life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Birdcell, Romeo1111, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
dark brown eye failo
eye asymmetry
eyebrow asymmetry

indeed bhai, us ethnics can't afford being average and we have to constantly looksmax. A white man can fail in certain aspects and still be good looking to women

@tyronelite said it the best "Only a white man can afford being average in life.

@tyronelite said it the best "Only a white man can afford being average in life.
True.

This is why I need my bimax + genio. Most white guys have good bone structure from birth like this guy and chins that aren't weak.

Most south Asians have really shitty gonial angles and weak chins with bad mandibles. Obviously exceptions exist like @SubhumanCurrycel when referring to gonial angle and mandible but even then he has a short chin from the front which is common in all south Asians .

We have to work harder to be able to compete with the white man and even then we on average don't have the height.

Don't know how white guys like this dude even find the forum, either an autist or wants to be a white chad even those those are born not made

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and volcelfatcel
True.

This is why I need my bimax + genio. Most white guys have good bone structure from birth like this guy and chins that aren't weak.

Most south Asians have really shitty gonial angles and weak chins with bad mandibles. Obviously exceptions exist like @SubhumanCurrycel when referring to gonial angle and mandible but even then he has a short chin from the front which is common in all south Asians .

We have to work harder to be able to compete with the white man and even then we on average don't have the height.

Don't know how white guys like this dude even find the forum, either an autist or wants to be a white chad even those those are born not made
I thank Vishnu for not having a bad chin and not a short one either.

Indeed, a white man can lack in aspects and still be good looking. This guy isn't PSL ideal but he would be extremely appealing to girls still even if he wasn't 6'2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531
True.

I look toward my mothers side especially all have short chins with fucked mentolabial angles brutal tbh

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Deleted member 6531
Nigga how is this a chadlite

White, has good hair, has a good jaw, is 6'2 and a decent eye area. Him being white, tall and good jaw is enough to make him chadlite.

PSL rots your brain he will go outside and be treated as a very attractive person.

• +1
Reactions: Romeo1111 and Deleted member 6531
Your nose is just kinda bulbous from the front but you’re good looking snap out of it

• +1
Reactions: Romeo1111 and volcelfatcel
White, has good hair, has a good jaw, is 6'2 and a decent eye area. Him being white, tall and good jaw is enough to make him chadlite.

PSL rots your brain he will go outside and be treated as a very attractive person.
Doesn't look white

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Doesn't look white
holy fuck psl has rot your brain, he looks white to normies and that is all that matters. Not a singular person IRL would bat an eye to him being white :lul::lul::lul::lul: @SubhumanCurrycel psl destroys your brain bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Romeo1111 and SubhumanCurrycel
Your nose is just kinda bulbous from the front but you’re good looking snap out of it
eh who cares

White, Hair, 6'2, Good Jaw, decent eye area = Chadlite or chad irl

• +1
holy fuck psl has rot your brain, he looks white to normies and that is all that matters. Not a singular person IRL would bat an eye to him being white :lul::lul::lul::lul: @SubhumanCurrycel psl destroys your brain bro
How PSL niggas think normies converse irl

“Hey bro have you met Jim the new guy”

“No bro I’m never going to talk to that shitskin he has green eyes thinks he’s white IM white look at my perfect ancestry bro purebred pedigree Aryan”

“yea bro you’re right fuck that deathnik”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Romeo1111 and volcelfatcel
I feel bad cuz my one it's just unblocked me on WhatsApp

How PSL niggas think normies converse irl

“Hey bro have you met Jim the new guy”

“No bro I’m never going to talk to that shitskin he has green eyes thinks he’s white IM white look at my perfect ancestry bro purebred pedigree Aryan”

“yea bro you’re right fuck that deathnik”
PSL niggas only classify nordics as white if you are not nordic it's over you are not white anymore. Blue Eyes blonde hair only.

Absolute state of this forum honestly, blows my mind in what universe this guy wouldn't be considered white. @AlexAP is so right about white standards on this forum :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Seek mental help

• +1
Don’t do anything. You suffer from BDD. Get a good physique & learn game

• +1