My side profile looks long, could som1 point out why?

beniman

beniman

Bronze
Not rly a side peofile pic ik but u get my point. Ty in advance and If u see any other failos please blur them out for me. Thank u
Snapchat 1730107094

Because the length was taken away from your dick

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ak1ra and beniman
weird way to flex but okay

• +1
Reactions: prince_
weird way to flex but okay
That was not the point, I belive my side profile looks long and was wondering why that is and If its good/bad. Also want to know my failos and how to fix them. Didnt mean to make the thread seem as a "flex".

you just wanted an excuse to flex your side profile on us

face looks lean ceh
Im not lean nor fat, not sure of bf but would suggest decently high. But ive been told that my face is lean compared to my weight by ppl irl

Im not lean nor fat, not sure of bf but would suggest decently high. But ive been told that my face is lean compared to my weight by ppl irl
idk u look likeu weigh low 70 kg or 60s

if honesty suggest roiding since ur face is already looksmaxed depends how well you know what to do tho

• Hmm...
Reactions: beniman
if honesty suggest roiding since ur face is already looksmaxed depends how well you know what to do tho
Im 16 so will prob wait and see till im abt 18-20 so I dont fuck somthing up

Im 16 so will prob wait and see till im abt 18-20 so I dont fuck somthing up
yeah good idea, you’re doing way better than i was at 16 tho bro good shit i’m 21 wishing i started caring an my looks earlier on life

yeah good idea, you’re doing way better than i was at 16 tho bro good shit i’m 21 wishing i started caring an my looks earlier on life
Thanks, doing the best i can with softmaxxing for now🙏 also tryina build up my frame but sadly a hipcell...

Thanks, doing the best i can with softmaxxing for now🙏 also tryina build up my frame but sadly a hipcell...
oh yeah bro i’m a hipcel too shits brutal, hopping on gear in a week tho maybe i’ll fill it out lol

Dude ur side profile is fucking sick the hell, whatever makes it long makes it mog ngl

chad potential

oh yeah bro i’m a hipcel too shits brutal, hopping on gear in a week tho maybe i’ll fill it out lol
Praying for u bro, send some progress pics once u packed on some more muscle so I know if its over or not for my frame🫡

high gonial angle thats why but it doesnt really look that long or anything you're good

• +1
Reactions: beniman
That’s forward growth bud

high gonial angle thats why but it doesnt really look that long or anything you're good
Whats my gonial angle if you know? And the ideal is 120⁰ right?

Whats my gonial angle if you know? And the ideal is 120⁰ right?
yeah the ideal i believe is 110 to 120
your look a lil above 120 but not bad by any means