My side profile looks really fucking weird

Mousei

Mousei

Over for you
20200125 205244

The fuck is wrong. First one is front teeth together and second is underbite
The lower half looks so underdeveloped compared to the upper half.

Last edited:
Mirin that skin color bro

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gengar
Nigga fix your haircut and gymmaxx.

god is cruel

Fuk how old are you. u look pre puberty

its literally your ramus height that makes your side profile look a little bad

but honestly you have a okay profile so i wouldn't worry about it unless you actually have bite issues

gl dude

I'm 18, I think my t levels are extremely low
fuk you have a good pheno for ascension.
why ur ears take half ur head tho

fuk you have a good pheno for ascension.
why ur ears take half ur head tho
Cuz they're too big I'm getting an otoplasty once I start moneymaxxing and hopefully my Jewish doctor will get me test or I'm going ER.

• JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta
You utter fucking retard, keep crying for me you goddamn dog
U must be one fucked up shallow rapebaby incel to admire op skin lmfao

gives lord of the rings hobit vibes

• +1
Reactions: Mousei and SayNoToRotting
U must be one fucked up shallow rapebaby incel to admire op skin lmfao
You dumb fucking retard subhuman, have you never heard of a joke? You utter fucking dog jfl

Mirin that ear size. You probably ear mog the entire forum. Just look at it compared to my modest ear :feelsautistic:

Attachments

• IMG_20200126_184439.jpg
    IMG_20200126_184439.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_20200126_184751.jpg
    Screenshot_20200126_184751.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 8
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Mousei, jordanbarrettisgod and 1 other person
recessed, bloated and 0 ramus

Mirin that ear size. You probably ear mog the entire forum. Just look at it compared to my modest ear :feelsautistic:
Your picture was taken with a severe head tilt you foolish beta bitch

OPs ears are undoubtedly incompensatably large, but the bufoon above me suspiciously had got to prove a point with a frauded pic.

Is by any chance @FatmanO your older brother?

• JFL
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
I used to have your same problem. Your ramus development is probably fine in and of itself but its just trapped behind your ear, aka recessed aka looking undeveloped. You need ccw rotation of the maxilla to allow the mandible to swing up which will make your ramus more pronounced.

I used to have your same problem. Your ramus development is probably fine in and of itself but its just trapped behind your ear, aka recessed aka looking undeveloped. You need ccw rotation of the maxilla to allow the mandible to swing up which will make your ramus more pronounced.
Do you think that can be achieved by facepulling

Weird = recessed subhuman
Its over :feelswhy: :feelswhy:

How to make that rotation?

Your ears would be a whole meal.

How to make that rotation?
I used to do autistic shit like face pulling, I also mewed, and I still chew a shit ton of falim gum. Call it cope but whatever it was, my lower jaw swung forward and I got changes. I still need to fix my bite though because my teeth are crooked anyway. Theiretically, the best means of achieving ccw rotation besides lefort3 which, lets be honest, nobody is ever going to do, is by wearing CopeAndRope's face pulling device. I tried to make one myself but failed miserably.

I used to do autistic shit like face pulling, I also mewed, and I still chew a shit ton of falim gum. Call it cope but whatever it was, my lower jaw swung forward and I got changes. I still need to fix my bite though because my teeth are crooked anyway. Theiretically, the best means of achieving ccw rotation besides lefort3 which, lets be honest, nobody is ever going to do, is by wearing CopeAndRope's face pulling device. I tried to make one myself but failed miserably.
How old are you?

• +1
Reactions: Mousei
Pics or it didn’t happen

I
Pics or it didn’t happen
I have pics and would like to show but I'm not going to post my face on an incel forum in 2020 when someone from here might shoot up a festival or something and then it's all over the news.