My sides are too short for the flow

Timmy

Timmy

Kraken
in my country, there’s no such thing as a good barber for curly hair. I ask for the sam zia cut last time. Nigga gave me 1000 asymmetries and looked like a mushroom

The next time. He didnt give me asymmetries but I looked like a shroom.

So I thought, enough of fades/tapers for now. Let me grow out a flow. But the issue is, the top of my hair is too long compared to the back and sides.

08D65EAC 7AFC 4A6C 9723 2E04106DD1BC

02BCAA78 19A9 461F 8933 8AE52DAF11A1

583296C5 1A89 47BE 8E39 42DC656204FB

What should i do

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
in my country, there’s no such thing as a good barber for curly hair. I ask for the sam zia cut last time. Nigga gave me 1000 asymmetries and looked like a mushroom

So I thought, enough of fades/tapers for now. Let me grow out a flow. But the issue is, the top of my hair is too long compared to the back and sides.

View attachment 2994194
View attachment 2994195
View attachment 2994196

What should i do
Bun

View attachment 2994194
View attachment 2994195
View attachment 2994196

What should i do
Bump

You hair is good enough that improving it further wont really improve smv. Just focus on bones and body

• Hmm...
Reactions: Timmy
that should be ur priority when u have curls
Its the lighting, people love touching my hair. This was me last year nigga, Ive improvef the dryness aspect
0A4ACE8A 8BB5 4931 9122 A0120136336F

^This is how it was before

Now I need to know what can I do to make the sides equal w the top w/out making my hair short again

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover and rand anon
You hair is good enough that improving it further wont really improve smv. Just focus on bones and body
Tbh your right. I get compliments on my hair already so I better focus on other things. Thanks

Hair does not matter

• JFL
  • +1
Azerbaijan
I’m sure u guys hve salons, u should be going there instead of to male gaze obsessed barbers

For now, I’d just grow it out, it’ll look wonky but once it’s long enough u can trim the excess off the top and it’ll look fine

• +1
We hve a similar curl type btw :Comfy::Comfy:

• Love it
I’m sure u guys hve salons, u should be going there instead of to male gaze obsessed barbers

For now, I’d just grow it out, it’ll look wonky but once it’s long enough u can trim the excess off the top and it’ll look fine
We do but I doubt there are salons for men bc there are ALL filled w foids. And yea all barbers are male hazzed. Sure i’ll grow it out for now, then trim the top when sides are long enough

• +1
We do but I doubt there are salons for men bc there are ALL filled w foids. And yea all barbers are male hazzed. Sure i’ll grow it out for now, then trim the top when sides are long enough
They most likely aren’t women only, it’s just that men are conditioned not to go to them. Try going to one sometime, when u walk in and the hairdressers see ur hair they’ll understand, atleast that’s been my experience

• +1
They most likely aren’t women only, it’s just that men are conditioned not to go to them. Try going to one sometime, when u walk in and the hairdressers see ur hair they’ll understand, atleast that’s been my experience
If somebody would find out, social death

• +1
If somebody would find out, social death
Tell them to go fuck themselves bro, if they make fun of u just for going to a salon they aren’t good people to begin with