My single mom is dating another chad again

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
It is what it is

The easiest way to get blackpilled is having a single mom.
She'll probably ride his cock for a while and then break up cause "muh emotional needs" like she always fucking does

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Ferrari worthy, nausea, FailedNormie and 8 others
The chadpill is real.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106 and itsoverbuddyboyo
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22, Arkantos, FailedNormie and 2 others
is she hot?

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
damn. ur lucky
No I'm fucking not. She's been with 8 dudes so far and fucked 5 guys before she stayed with my beta low t skinny dad. Afterwards they broke up and she went fucking with some other guys that were Chad's who treated her like shit

She's very feminine and estrogenic so it makes sense she goes for masculine jerks. I told her so many times to find a man that has good values and wants a family life but she never listens. I can't stand her

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GrewWrong, Ferrari worthy, DeformAspergerCel and 1 other person
No I'm fucking not. She's been with 8 dudes so far and fucked 5 guys before she stayed with my beta low t skinny dad. Afterwards they broke up and she went fucking with some other guys that were Chad's who treated her like shit

She's very feminine and estrogenic so it makes sense she goes for masculine jerks. I told her so many times to find a man that has good values and wants a family life but she never listens. I can't stand her
Most girls go for the assholes, man.

I wish I had a fucking masculine traditional mom that assured I have had prenatal T. Fuck this fucking life man I can't stand this bullshit. All I wanted is higher prenatal T
Most girls go for the assholes, man.
Yeah but she's a special type

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: manlet cUnt, dodt and The Dude Abides
What me and your mum get up to is no business of yours you little shit

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ferrari worthy, Deleted member 1106, nausea and 4 others
Look at my low prenatal T face it's over for me

Low fwhr
Long nose
Narrow jaw
No pronounced cupid bow

Attachments

• IMG_20190607_192924.jpg
    IMG_20190607_192924.jpg
    807.7 KB · Views: 75

dude she gave u the best chance being high E. ur dad probly isnt even ur dad and hes prob a chad. are u chad? plus u can get peeks of ur mom dude. ur lucky. be positive boyo

Low fwhr
Long nose
Narrow jaw
No pronounced cupid bow
Bro you look pretty good in that picture. It’s probably just the autism speaking

• +1
Reactions: Kill_Jew, Ferrari worthy, Deleted member 1106 and 3 others

Low fwhr
Long nose
Narrow jaw
No pronounced cupid bow
Fucking faggot, you mog me hard

• +1
Reactions: Ferrari worthy, ChoSeungHui and AspiringChad
You look good op, thank your mom for being a whore because hopefully your real dad is a chad.

• +1
Reactions: nausea and itsoverbuddyboyo
It was over for me in the fucking womb. My life is a joke

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ferrari worthy, Vitruvian, ChoSeungHui and 2 others
yup. no hope for you. rope now

• +1
Reactions: manlet cUnt and RichardSpencel
text how old?

Low fwhr
Long nose
Narrow jaw
No pronounced cupid bow
mental/autist for sure. u don't look too bad from what i can see.

Damn, I’m sorry bro

I’m grateful that my parents are both still together tbh..

• +1
Reactions: Ferrari worthy and Deleted member 685
It is what it is

The easiest way to get blackpilled is having a single mom.
She'll probably ride his cock for a while and then break up cause "muh emotional needs" like she always fucking does
What’s her age? I’d expect her to be in her mid to late 40s, why the fuck is she still dating? Is she craving for cock that much? :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Ferrari worthy
I thought u died?

I’d expect widows of that age to stay single for the rest of their life’s. It seems your mom is an exception. :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr and Deleted member 685
I’d expect widows of that age to stay single for the rest of their life’s. It seems your mom is an exception. :lul:
All women of all ages are whores.

• +1
Reactions: Ferrari worthy, Deleted member 685 and Vitruvian
pics of mom

Update: Told her that she needs to stop going for Chad's when we're still fighting alot at home

We would be going after chads if we were women. Atleast the chads dont physically abuse her. Imagine the kids of the online dating single moms.

I wish I had the balls to fucking kill myself

I read the case of a young woman in Israel who had a relationship with an arab that left her bruised up two times. The family put a restrain order on the boyfriend. She escaped the house to go to a hotel to have sex with him. when he was driving her back at night, he pulled over, punched hundreds of times and smashed her skull with a rock and left her on the road. He only got manslaughter and house arrest because they had texts she wanted to see him.
I wish I had the balls to fucking kill myself
Life changes. You dont know the future. It will get better. Your self esteem is lowest when you are young.

• +1
Reactions: Guest