My sinister to permanently mentally scar this bitch in my class for life

Gazzamogga

Gazzamogga

‎Retired (?)
Short intro, I'm working on this group project with this 3.75psl basic hoe and 2psl teracel manlet ricecel. He pulls his own weight and then some, constantly delivering good work and I never have to correct any of it. She constantly delivers subpar dogshit full of spelling errors etc, you know the type. But she constantly complains to me in PM's how this teracel ricecel is not doing enough work etc, roasting him behind his back. I already dropped a blackpill on her that she's only saying that because he's hideous and a midget (didn't drop racepill on her) and he actually delivers good work.

Now for my cruel, sadistic plan.
giphy.gif

I know a guy even uglier than the ricecel in my project group. Legit as ugly as you can get without being medically deformed. Blackopscel tier. And like 5'4-5'5, brutal stuff really

I will hire him to cold approach her. I want her to think that he thinks he has a serious chance with her. I will make him compliment her and ask her out. This will destroy a vapid whore like her and eat at her for the rest of her life. Her self confidence will never recover. Her social status at an all-time low. Her perception of her own looks will forever be skewed and she will doubt herself every time she looks in the mirror to see her basic becky thot face. No amount of Chad dick on Tinder will cure her.

I am truly an evil mastermind

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: bruh3610, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 4563 and 12 others
Dnr

• WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot and Gazzamogga
giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lapuig, Deleted member 4563, Chadlitecel and 3 others
You have school?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563 and Gazzamogga
Not gonna work she’s gonna be like eww fuck you to that guy

• +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga
when she opens tinder her confidence will skyrocket again
most girls reject subhumans in their DMs daily anyways, another one approaching her irl won't mean shit

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 4563, Chadlitecel and 4 others
You have school?
Have 1 big group project every semester and now we just work on it from home since march
when she opens tinder her confidence will skyrocket again
most girls reject subhumans in their DMs daily anyways, another one approaching her irl won't mean shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and Mr.cope
Very nice, I remeber mentally scaring a orbiter who was still 14. I literally dropped her PSL rating with all her flaws, she was facially PSL 3 very ugly. On the other hand it made me rethink how ugly I am to get a PSL 3 orbiter. Her friend then messaged with saying that my orbiter cried everyday because of it. Honestly it made me very happy to put a bitch in her place

• +1
Epic, do it and report cagefuel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and Gazzamogga
Good plan in theory, but blackopscel tier guy will think you are pranking him and will not participate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563 and Gazzamogga
Dark triad indeed

Are you a teacher or a janitor? Or just a failed hs dropout

• +1