My sis said I looked like a alpha male today

yandex99

yandex99

Kraken
It's a long story but she was asking why the Brazilian guy she's interested doesn't ask her any questions and I said it's because you only like gl dudes.an alpha wouldn't do this.she later said I looked like a alpha male and was very masculine in the face.

Shes gigastacey habesha looking mulatta.

• +1
Reactions: sb23
she wants to fuck you major ioi

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noobs and bourgeoizyzz
would your sister fuck you? if not, the words she said to you have no meaning

It's a long story but she was asking why the Brazilian guy she's interested doesn't ask her any questions and I said it's because you only like gl dudes.an alpha wouldn't do this.she later said I looked like a alpha male and was very masculine in the face.

Piss on her to assert dominance

nigga i said she wants to, you do you
She commented months ago out of nowhere 'youre a really goodlooking dude'but she hasn't made any moves on me

• JFL
Reactions: noobs

This is a good sign. Just a heads up though, people you know personally have biases.

She commented months ago out of nowhere 'youre a really goodlooking dude'but she hasn't made any moves on me
yeah she isnt going to start sucking your dick when u go to sleep