My sister accepted the blackpill

Timmy

Timmy

Zephir
I always told my sister about the blackpill and looksmax and I’d always believe it through her actions but she’d always deny ‘No its not looks but charisma’ ‘No a normal physique is better then a muscular one’

I showed her a video of Kobe Bryant and with no context she said ‘ew so ugly’ then I showed her this one ytber and didnt even ask to rate him she said ew

One day, I wqs talking about Khabin Nurmagamedov and she said ‘He’s so fucking disgusting’ and I tell her ‘Its over, looks is law isn’t it’ She said ‘Stfu and cope, yea so what if I hate ugly people?’

Its law. Now go improve yourself or rot alone

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Skywalker and thereallegend
I often wonder why god invented women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ropemaxxee, m0ss26, SidharthTheSlayer and 8 others
Happened

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: m0ss26, Skywalker and thereallegend
Even my grandmother accepts the blackpill now and agrees that my parents shouldn't have had me. Such are the times.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, zura, horizontallytall and 2 others
It's over for sistercels

I always told my sister about the blackpill and looksmax and I’d always believe it through her actions but she’d always deny ‘No its not looks but charisma’ ‘No a normal physique is better then a muscular one’

I showed her a video of Kobe Bryant and with no context she said ‘ew so ugly’ then I showed her this one ytber and didnt even ask to rate him she said ew

One day, I wqs talking about Khabin Nurmagamedov and she said ‘He’s so fucking disgusting’ and I tell her ‘Its over, looks is law isn’t it’ She said ‘Stfu and cope, yea so what if I hate ugly people?’

Its law. Now go improve yourself or rot alone
Show her a pic of alesandro delisola and post reaction

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
So, does this means she will now accept incels after seeing the error of her ways?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
Send pick of whoever thay is
F93202B0 A966 4259 B8FD 4E1ABE9CE527
025264C4 03F6 4256 BBA6 6A9CDDF353A7

But doesn't she realize this is discrimination, just like racism?
She literally said ‘Do your best in improving your looks or stay ugly’ basically meant ‘Looksmax or rot’ it is discrimination and we as men will counter it by improving ourselves

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
well that didnt happen OP
nice stories from the slums of Uttar Pradesh

Khabib and Kobe are attractive asf according to good looking women, wtf are you on about?

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
the only thing girls think about is their looks bro
its all they know how to judge another person for

• +1
Reactions: Timmy
well that didnt happen OP
nice stories from the slums of Uttar Pradesh

Khabib and Kobe are attractive asf according to good looking women, wtf are you on about?
im not from india im from azerbaijan but sure.

My sister said Khabib has this evil face and kobe is ugly. Idfk nigga