My sister commented on my small bones tonight.

D

Deleted member 16501

Kraken
Was chillin at my mom's place with her and my sister (we meet her there every week).

My sis commented all my small knee caps and said "you've got the same small bones as mum, I've got strong bones like dad"

she also said "I'm probably stronger than you and could beat you up"- she was being serious

she's 5'2

she's right though- my dad is 5'7 but a fucking gargantuan skull- he has my midface length but his skull is wide and ipd is huge so it looks proportional. His voice at 65 is deeper than a 20 year old chad on 500mg Test.

My sis has great bone structure and both my dad and her are very outgoing and active in the real world

me and my mum are small boned hermits too afraid of the world.

Bone density is destiny

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, MEGA CHAD, Deleted member 14693 and 6 others
i feel ya, i'm the only sibling who inherited my mom's peanut skull

Small bones => Inkwel for life

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
F3ebd213face3a6e09f485351cf9dd42

Homeless subhuman mogs u #over

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Small bones => Inkwel for life
not necessarily true- i've seen small bone guys fuck

but you have to play introverted, nice guy game who doesn't try to provoke conflict with everyone

the alpha world is not for you

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, copemaxxeer and Deleted member 23778
Are you a skullcel too?

not necessarily true- i've seen small bone guys fuck

but you have to play introverted, nice guy game who doesn't try to provoke conflict with everyone

the alpha world is not for you
Can a woman feel sexual attraction towards someone with small bones? It seems unnatural.

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
Are you really Indian?

Was chillin at my mom's place with her and my sister (we meet her there every week).

My sis commented all my small knee caps and said "you've got the same small bones as mum, I've got strong bones like dad"

she also said "I'm probably stronger than you and could beat you up"- she was being serious

she's 5'2

she's right though- my dad is 5'7 but a fucking gargantuan skull- he has my midface length but his skull is wide and ipd is huge so it looks proportional. His voice at 65 is deeper than a 20 year old chad on 500mg Test.

My sis has great bone structure and both my dad and her are very outgoing and active in the real world

Bone density is destiny
Rape her

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, mogstars, Trilogy and 1 other person
Are you a skullcel too?
I think my skull width is average

some have called it big, some have called it small

my dad's is literally massive though- i told him a couple of years ago and he said "I know, my skull has always been huge"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21700
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BoneDensity, Deleted member 23017 and Deleted member 23558

she's 5'2

Bone density is destiny
How tall are you tho

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
If this was the case then wops or niggers wouldn't slay

If this was the case then wops or niggers wouldn't slay
I have the bone density of an east asian man

i agree though I've seen Italians who are small boned- probably some smaller black guys too, who slay . they are androgenic though and have bbc

greeks and spaniards are bigger boned though

she's 5'2

Bone density is destiny
Your sister hates you
Remember that she only pretends to like you because of social Aboligations

go gym
and fuck ur bone density

• +1
Reactions: geezcel and Deleted member 16501
can feel you, in my case its the exact opposite, my dad has peanut skull while my mom has fucking huge skull which she inhertied from from maternal grandfather. I hate inheriting my fathers skull genetics, feels bad man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16501
I don't understand why zoomers are lanklets and boomers have mass. I get why we're more pussy in general, low T, unmotivated, depressed etc, but this discrepancy between fathers' and sons' mass baffles me.

Hypotheses:

-The initial assumption is wrong. Selective input and confirmation bias could be reasons.

-They chose women with lanklet genetics due to, for instance, aesthetic reasons.

-They are obviously fatter, so that may make them stronger as well as make them appear stronger.

I don't understand why zoomers are lanklets and boomers have mass. I get why we're more pussy in general, low T, unmotivated, depressed etc, but this discrepancy between fathers' and sons' mass baffles me.

Hypotheses:

-They chose women with lanklet genetics due to, for instance, aesthetic reasons.

-They are obviously fatter, so that may make them stronger as well as make them appear stronger.

Probably these two

Hypotheses:

-The initial assumption is wrong. Selective input and confirmation bias could be reasons.

Less manual labor is certainly a factor.

I have the bone density of an east asian man

i agree though I've seen Italians who are small boned- probably some smaller black guys too, who slay . they are androgenic though and have bbc

greeks and spaniards are bigger boned though
Greeks maybe but Spaniards definitely not. Spaniards are probably some of the most gracile people of Europe. Look at their national team, even the tall guys are very unimposing.

Bone density does not equal how robust you are btw. Northern Europeans are very robust and wide compared to people from Africa and Africans have way denser bones that Whites despite having a less robust frame. Osteoporosis is very common in Whites than ethnics and Whites have much larger builds.

My theory is that as bone expands outwards more pores are created, making it less dense

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21700 and Deleted member 17872
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 16501
Did she comment on your small boner too?

Just measured skull

22.25 inch
Average for men is 22.5 according to Google
Mines 21.8" with 7.6" hairline to chin and 5.6" zygo width. Beyond over.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16501
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21700
I have smaller bones than anyone in my entire goddamn family KILL ME

I have smaller bones than anyone in my entire goddamn family KILL ME
i hate my face, my bone structure, my height, my body genetics and my dick size.

Can I fuck your sister?