My sister is a bit ch she yells and beat me all the time i cant retaliate else i will get arrested for female abuse what should i do ? No peace

M

maxxerlord

Silver
My sister is a bit ch she yells and beat me all the time i cant retaliate else i will get arrested for female abuse what should i do ? No peace at home extreme trauma

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar and beefliverontop
Idk man. CPS or psychiatry probably

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamechico, DarkAscender, NtIdk and 2 others
My sister is a bit ch she yells and beat me all the time i cant retaliate else i will get arrested for female abuse what should i do ? No peace at home extreme trauma
why not beat her ass too?
My sister is such a bitch and ive beaten her up alot of times…. I gave her like 2 bruises lol
But thats because she broke my glasses.. but sometimes i beat her ass because i feel like it

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Gonthar, CD34, NtIdk and 2 others
My sister is such a bitch and ive beaten her up alot of times…. I gave her like 2 bruises lol
But thats because she broke my glasses.. but sometimes i beat her ass because i feel like it
I will get arrested for female abuse

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: NtIdk, romanstock and NZb6Air
are you retarded, you can inflict enough pain without leaving a physical trace on her body, just choke her out or pretend you're gonna break her arm

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Snowskinned, NtIdk, Imretarded? and 1 other person
Bruh. Its your sister, no you wont nigga.
Why do you let your sister beat you up? Just hold her arms or somethting. Dont let her beat you up.
You can say its self defense.
fuck your sister bro just dont give a shit about it, unless ur sister is that much of a piece of shit that shes gonna report her own brother to the police

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Snowskinned, Imretarded? and NZb6Air
Blud your like 7x stronger than her like fr wdym she beats you up. Slap her ass back

• JFL
Reactions: NtIdk and Imretarded?
Bruh. Its your sister, no you wont nigga.
Why do you let your sister beat you up? Just hold her arms or somethting. Dont let her beat you up.
You can say its self defense.
fuck your sister bro just dont give a shit about it, unless ur sister is that much of a piece of shit that shes gonna report her own brother to the police
Nah she is a mad bi t ch she won't find giving a fake report to the police or a fake rape case she is ma d

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and beefliverontop
film her doing it then make her go viral so that she becomes mortified and then kills herself

• JFL
  • +1
ShE is a mad psycho she yells slurs so loud that my reputation has gone to nothing among my neighbour's no girl in my neighborhood gives me attention
the only issue are her yelling
Thats crazy. tell it to ur parents

• JFL
  • +1
ShE is a mad psycho she yells slurs so loud that my reputation has gone to nothing among my neighbour's no girl in my neighborhood gives me attention
the only issue are her yelling
Call like child protection services or something
Is she older than u or same age?

She also beats the shit out of my parents like beat them with sticks and stuff but my parents just endure it coz she is their child
Call like child protection services or something
Is she older than u or same age?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Whaaaaa
Why arent you or your parents doing anything about it
How old is she and how okd are you
Your sister might be pyscho or something
She also beats the shit out of my parents like beat them with sticks and stuff but my parents just endure it coz she is their child

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Whaaaaa
Yes she is psycho but what are we supposed to do get her arrested ? No parent would want their kid to get arrested right?

Whaaaaa
There is no peace at my house

• +1
@Darkeningstar Bitch is like Stan's older sister from south park.

• JFL
Reactions: beefliverontop and Darkeningstar
Bonesmash her teeth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Snowskinned, beefliverontop and Imretarded?
one thrust at her ass and she will cease to be a bitch and release her place

Rape her while she sleeping

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Snowskinned, NtIdk and beefliverontop
do what this guy said
She deserves it for the pain she caused you and your poor parents
Ewww st fu man weirdos disgusting ewww she is foking ugly I would rather kill myself than do that shit

Ewww st fu man weirdos disgusting ewww she is foking ugly I would rather kill myself than do that shit
hm…. Okay.
Then just beat her ass up and then knock her out unconscious and throw her in the sea or something

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned
let me fuck her for a good hour
she will come with a smiling face
i promise

• JFL
You let her. Don't

Little nigga Only kill her, when she is sleeping, put on gloves just in case, then cut her into pieces and divide them into garbage bags. Take a bike and get as far away from your house as possible and divide the bags In different places

? you are a piece of shit what is wrong with you she is your sister you fucking weirdo

? you are a piece of shit what is wrong with you she is your sister you fucking weirdo
Yea i dont really give a shit buddy fuck that bitch i can beat her ass whenever i want
You inspired me to go into her room right now and beat her up again.
Thank you

push her down the stairs

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
:ogre::ogre::ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
push her down the stairs

• JFL
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
she wants to fuck you thats why shes doing all that trust:LOL:

• JFL
Reactions: Htobrother
Yea i dont really give a shit buddy fuck that bitch i can beat her ass whenever i want
You inspired me to go into her room right now and beat her up again.
Thank you
you deserve death fucking animal i just saw you are a fat fuck thats all u deserve fucking pig

you deserve death fucking animal i just saw you are a fat fuck thats all u deserve fucking pig
I am… a nice sexy tall HTN, i can beat anyone i want alright? Especially my sister😈
Why are you so obsessed tho. She doesnt even care about it and mind your own bussiness

I am… a nice sexy tall HTN, i can beat anyone i want alright? Especially my sister😈
Why are you so obsessed tho. She doesnt even care about it and mind your own bussiness
you fat ugly pig you deserve to die

• Love it