My sister is dating a ltn white dude

BrokenCharm

BrokenCharm

Ascended mulatto
She moved on from her ex ( a htn black dude ) and is now dating some sorry ass looking white dude ( no racism intended he really looks sorry ). She is so in love. It’s over, I thought I coped enough regarding the racepill, but it just caught me again through my own sibling. I wish black people never got enslaved jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 47180, shizuku11111 and 2 others
She moved on from her ex ( a htn black dude ) and is now dating some sorry ass looking white dude ( no racism intended he really looks sorry ). She is so in love. It’s over, I thought I coped enough regarding the racepill, but it just caught me again through my own sibling. I wish black people never got enslaved jfl
Are you black?

BBC wanted

• Hmm...
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad
BWC reigns supreme

• +1
Reactions: Tallcell and lowtiernormiechad
Nevermind she cheated on him with her ex

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, LegitUser, MoggerGaston and 2 others
what's her credit score?

what's her credit score?
I’m European but I guess it’s related to solvency

She is actually smart and she is finishing a good master’s degree so she’ll be alright, but she has a history of using men for dates and cheating unfortunately

@murdah mulattas are bwc only

since always
You are NOT referring to the good looking ones, but yeah ugly and average women of all races like social status associated to whiteness to some extent

You are NOT referring to the good looking ones, but yeah ugly and average women of all races like social status associated to whiteness to some extent
u tryna tell me good looking girls dont go for white guys lmao?

• Hmm...
Reactions: BrokenCharm
I got rejected by a dark as fuck black LTB bordering on subhuman earlier this year JFL. Black foids having low SMV is a meme.

Yeah half black
Mixed race will usually choose one of their 2 races (usually the dominant race in the country they are in) or in some cases look for other mixed race people.

No surprises here.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
He spoils her

• +1
Reactions: BrokenCharm
u tryna tell me good looking girls dont go for white guys lmao?
I never said that ? but gl mulattas usually go for mulattos or darkskins in Paris and London at least

Same with the hottest Asian chicks I see they usually date Asian guys, but the ugly and average Asian foids worship even overweight white dudes 🤣

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme
I never said that ? but gl mulattas usually go for mulattos or darkskins in Paris and London at least

Same with the hottest Asian chicks I see they usually date Asian guys, but the ugly and average Asian foids worship even overweight white dudes 🤣
Paris and london are the only cities that matter outside of the states srs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43058, BrokenCharm and shizuku11111