My sister is disgusted by Richard Ramirez

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
3859e4144ae2fd112a8c66b8c77a1801

So we were watching "Don't fuck with cats" on Netflix and I told her there's this other murderer called Richard Ramirez that alot of women found attractive. I showed her this pic and she legit felt disgusted. She found his eyebrows really weird looking and how they were rotated and how he looks like a creep. This is not the first time I've heard women say they find him ugly.

Every day I'm starting to believe more that you shouldn't think in the extremes and how guys like Cavill, Hemsworth or prettyboys are more attractive

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, diggbicc, Deleted member 3962 and 4 others
there’s such thing as a female cope, they know deep down their genetics aren’t worthy of men like Ramirez.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 7125, Deleted member 4383 and 14 others
The copes of the copey cope copes copers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and turkproducer
women lie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
Lol thats probably because he is no really gl, although I agree with your point

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
there’s such thing as a female cope, they know deep down their genetics aren’t worthy of men like Ramirez.
And then there's a thing like common sense. He does look like an ungroomed rapist. Aesthetically speaking he's of very high value but to teenage girls he looks like a weirdo

• +1
Reactions: Ogmanman, diggbicc, retard and 3 others
Idk why I laughed at this but I did

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
And then there's a thing like common sense. He does look like an ungroomed rapist. Aesthetically speaking he's of very high value but to teenage girls he looks like a weirdo
i’m sure he wouldn’t care about 14 year old girls opinions lol.

yeah he does look dark triad af but women like this

She’s coping heavily don’t believe what foids Tell you to virtue signal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 2426 and turkproducer
i’m sure he wouldn’t care about 14 year old girls opinions lol.

yeah he does look dark triad af but women like this
How is that relevant? We are discussing looks. He looks like a rapist with angry eyebrows

• JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip and turkproducer
Load of horse shit tbh; women are attracted to dark triads with facial harmony (that’s it). The PSL autist Over think the simplest shit. You don’t need to have bones like Barrett for women to go crazy over you. Facial harmony needs to be just good enough for them not to barf when they talk to you I.e no dark circles, PCT, NW0, low trust eyebrows, zygo support and nice teeth (wide palate) and to be even more in the top percent a wide lower jaw

• +1
How is that relevant? We are discussing looks. He looks like a rapist with angry eyebrows
90% of women would fuck him. your sister is either the exception and not the rule or coping

• +1
14 year old girls aren’t his demographic we care about the opinion of women not little girls into lesbian looking teenage boys

• +1
She is fingering herself to his pics rn as you make this thread.
Also is your sister hot bro?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 7125 and PenileFacialSurgery
90% of women would fuck him. your sister is either the exception and not the rule or coping
Shall I ask the girls I know wether he's GL or not? I could even do it when they're drunk meaning they're a 100% honest
She is fingering herself to his pics rn as you make this thread.
Also is your sister hot bro?
Shut the fuck up you annoying curry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, SayNoToRotting, AbandonShip and 1 other person
Shall I ask the girls I know wether he's GL or not? I could even do it when they're drunk meaning they're a 100% honest
girls
100% honest

good luck

anyway bro our speculation doesn’t matter. If women worship bundy why wouldn’t they fuck Ramirez? our opinion doesn’t matter. this guy had a cult of women wanting him lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I can easily understand why some would find him unattractive

even though hes in my top 5

Plenty of other women obsess over him in youtube comments on videos about him

• +1
This site’s obsession with Ramirez is so autistic

he looks like an insect

he’s aesthetic but fucking lol at thinking he has more sex appeal than Gandy or Pitt

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan and Deleted member 685
who would of thought a bunch of unemployed NEET deadbeat ethnics who offer 0 to society and so have been rejected by life itself would relate to this gentleman

• +1
Reactions: SWEATENEDturtle and Deleted member 685
View attachment 226959

So we were watching "Don't fuck with cats" on Netflix and I told her there's this other murderer called Richard Ramirez that alot of women found attractive. I showed her this pic and she legit felt disgusted. She found his eyebrows really weird looking and how they were rotated and how he looks like a creep. This is not the first time I've heard women say they find him ugly.

Every day I'm starting to believe more that you shouldn't think in the extremes and how guys like Cavill, Hemsworth or prettyboys are more attractive
Just lol at believing women. My sister thinks that Somerhalder is ugly

Completely agree.

a lot of girls dont like "aesthetics" or whatever the autistic PSL community calls features like he does have. just like a lot of german models said barret looks feminine and not attractive at all when he was on a german model show

100% LEgit, my jb gf said he is a 7/10 and looked weird, I was in a little bit of shock, she like prettyboys but still

He looks like the guy that women find attractive and some women dont. He kinda has a strangeish look. Its not that he looks too dom. He just looks kinda strange in a way. But hes above average imo facially. Maybe something throws women off about his look.

what a retarded thread. u think ur sister is going to admit to being attracted to a serial killer to you?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 7125 and Deleted member 1751
She’s literally positioned herself in doggy and got a finger in each hole strumming herself off to Ramirez’ bizygomatic width as we speak you coping phaggot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 7125, Deleted member 4383 and 1 other person
cope, ur sister is lying

• +1