My sister smells so good

D

Deleted member 23115

Kraken
Idk if she actually smells good or not but when I’m near her I sort of become infatuated with smelling her and wanting the smell to be good. Even if she smelled like period blood I’d still smell her like a cocaine addict snorting cocaine and try to extract the best smelling part of her. I have a habit of stealing her extremely nasty period and piss stained panties and taking them to my room so I can smell and fuck them. is this normal? Shes a grown woman and she seems to talk to me more when she’s ovulating. I think it’s normal for me to want to fuck her?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: ropemaxxee, Ranjeet Dipshit, alpha_provider and 15 others
12-png.2400965

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Toth's thot, Manletmachine and 2 others
Show ignored long midface balkan oldcel content

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, to_stop_da_cope, Deleted member 20370 and 4 others
somewhat normal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and Deleted member 23115
@Hardrada

bro you said youd stop with these threads smh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23115
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23115
Why u against these threads then
i mean i dont really care if you wanna fuck ur sister but don't get pressed when I make jokes about how u wanna fuck ur sister

You are ignoring content from this member.

Can you please try to fuck her and make a thread on how it went

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28896, cytoplasm, Anchor_Ship and 4 others
i mean i dont really care if you wanna fuck ur sister but don't get pressed when I make jokes about how u wanna fuck ur sister
😆

just hapacel things

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: exo and Deleted member 28896
5'5 and ugly
and incestuous
nigger iq I’m 5’9 please stop projecting ur self hatred of ur nigger self on me bro I’m tryin play some vidya

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896, OCDisneyChad and Hardrada
nigger iq I’m 5’9 please stop projecting ur self hatred of ur nigger self on me bro I’m tryin play some vidya
nigga lying jfl
poor ugly ricecel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987 and Hardrada
nigga lying jfl
poor ugly ricecel
Dude u made some posts shitting on niggers on ur previous acc u wanted to differentiate urself

I’m descended from British aristocracy and samurais keep barking haha

Dude u made some posts shitting on niggers on ur previous acc u wanted to differentiate urself

I’m descended from British aristocracy and samurais keep barking haha
I meant ur lying about ur height again
smartest ricecel
too bad ur bloodline ends with you ugly boy

• JFL
Reactions: exo, Deleted member 28896, falcon1 and 2 others
What does that have to do with knowing what ard means?
Cuz maybe the catchphrase has died out and ur young

Or maybe ur too old and it wasn't a thing in your day

I meant ur lying about ur height again
smartest ricecel
too bad ur bloodline ends with you ugly boy
ricecels are the highest iq ur just proving ur iq again dumb fuck

Cuz maybe the catchphrase has died out and ur young

Or maybe ur too old and it wasn't a thing in your day
I’ve never seen that b4 and I’m ur age. I only know like tiktok slang and pre lockdown mainstream slang

• JFL
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 22124 and Deleted member 27987
truecel manlet rage 🤓
Ur face is feminine as fuck bro dont u realise how comical u look when u argue. U have no presence at all. Keep barking cotton picker retard

Ur face is feminine as fuck bro dont u realise how comical u look when u argue. U have no presence at all. Keep barking cotton picker retard
ok but ur 5'5 (or 5'9, still over tier manlet) so idk why ur speaking to me about feminine

+ ur hapa and ugly, we could mog battle rn and let's see who's really feminine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27987
ok but ur 5'5 (or 5'9, still over tier manlet) so idk why ur speaking to me about feminine

+ ur hapa and ugly, we could mog battle rn and let's see who's really feminine
goofy ahh cotton picker ur so mad

Sorry ard
Ard is a slang that means "alright," which is used to answer in the affirmative to a question or comment. It is most commonly seen in text messages but may also be spoken. The term originated in Philadelphia and is mostly used around that area.

doesnt even make sense how tf am i meant to know what that means?

• +1
Reactions: kurd
Thread 'being ugly literally ruins your life and turns you into a different person' https://looksmax.org/threads/being-...and-turns-you-into-a-different-person.804852/
this you?
Canadian Lol GIF
@luljankybo how does it feel to be bullied to abused dog mode

I think I made you cry my bad I didn’t mean to give you the blackpill facts about negroids like you being the ugliest disgusting bugs is society.

I actually made you cry is the funniest part though. I bully you so easily while I’m raping ur slave negroid mom locked up in chains

I would legit make you cower in fear if we met up Irl, you would be kissing my feet like the slave smelly wide nose you are. You have no idea who ur tryna go up against nigger boy

seethe while ur on the ignore list slave boy

@luljankybo how does it feel to be bullied to abused dog mode

I think I made you cry my bad I didn’t mean to give you the blackpill facts about negroids like you being the ugliest disgusting bugs is society.

I actually made you cry is the funniest part though. I bully you so easily while I’m raping ur slave negroid mom locked up in chains

I would legit make you cower in fear if we met up Irl, you would be kissing my feet like the slave smelly wide nose you are. You have no idea who ur tryna go up against nigger boy

seethe while ur on the ignore list slave boy
Reminder that Lone Wolfs first account was @
Deleted member 2403
@Deleted member 2403. He’s trying to larp as a slayer now when in reality he’s a 5’5 truecel aspie

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987 and Hardrada
Ard is a slang that means "alright," which is used to answer in the affirmative to a question or comment. It is most commonly seen in text messages but may also be spoken. The term originated in Philadelphia and is mostly used around that area.

doesnt even make sense how tf am i meant to know what that means?
Sorry ard man

Reminder that Lone Wolfs first account was @
Deleted member 2403
@Deleted member 2403. He’s trying to larp as a slayer now when in reality he’s a 5’5 truecel aspie
Are you judgeandjurys alt?