My sisters bf looks like a lesbian

DianabolDownie

DianabolDownie

Banned
Jesus fucking christ hes not even a 3 psl, and is fucking shorter than her. He basically said to her at work "i'm your bf now" and shes just like.... "yes"
I cant even get a conversation with a female and this lesbian looking Pillsbury dough boy gets a girlfriend

Shes admitted both that hes ugly, and his personality sucks, so fucking why
rggreguqergveurvev
god dammit

She even says he smells like shit all the time
Shes been heavily sheltered all her life and is willing to accept anything I guess

But she wont fuck him so, but hes really trying to convince her to, shes going to say yes soon enough

• JFL
Reactions: Slayer, Hades, Zygos4Life and 1 other person
there is something going on

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
wdym, this shit makes me want to rope for real this time
DianabolDownie

FUCK

AA

is your sister attractive? dont worry, i've heard this story before, they always end up ditching the ugly bf to be chads cum dumpster

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and LordNorwood
is your sister attractive? dont worry, i've heard this story before, they always end up ditching the ugly bf to be chads cum dumpster
Ive seen her face all my life so I honestly cant tell if she is or not
Well the only time she sees anyone besides family is a t work so I guess shes just taking what she can get, I'm sure if a chad worked there she would ditch him in a second if she found out she had any chance with the chad, or even high tier normie really

Last edited:
OP is a subhuman cuck
lmfao op is your sister as ugly as you are (and him too)

Jesus fucking christ hes not even a 3 psl, and is fucking shorter than her. He basically said to her at work "i'm your bf now" and shes just like.... "yes"
I cant even get a conversation with a female and this lesbian looking Pillsbury dough boy gets a girlfriend

Shes admitted both that hes ugly, and his personality sucks, so fucking why
rggreguqergveurvev
god dammit

She even says he smells like shit all the time
Shes been heavily sheltered all her life and is willing to accept anything I guess

But she wont fuck him so, but hes really trying to convince her to, shes going to say yes soon enough

Do i mog

Screenshot 20191203 184555

Or on my looks level

there is something going on
I see what you are trying to say to him my dude, let me help you out.

Her boyfriend dick is 8x6 hence why she percieves him more masculine than other guys. Especially after she got dicked down by him she now wants him by her side forever.

TL;DR your sister became a whore bcs she found out this lesbian had a hugh mungus pee pee

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
You mog him to oblivion honestly

hes short fat and looks like a feminist lesbian

Wow then it's really over I am the biggest true cel confirmed by most people if I mog him their is no hope

Wow then it's really over I am the biggest true cel confirmed by most people if I mog him their is no hope
apparently there is hope for everyone if they find my sister

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie
Your sister is getting pounded by his 7.4x5.7 cock as I type this. Even though I don’t live anywhere near you, her moans can be heard around the globe. OP, it is over.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: I'mme and chadpreetcel123
Your sister is getting pounded by his 7.4x5.7 cock as I type this. Even though I don’t live anywhere near you, her moans can be heard around the globe. OP, it is over.
shes running around the house autisically and using the blender

• JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian
He took a cold shower and drank water bro

sorry to break it to you OP but your sisters lesbian boyfriend has a horse cock. time to rope indeed.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
You are probably high inhib