my sisters wedding was the weirdest shit

D

Deleted member 19157

being canceled by the matrix
tldr: i took two bitches from my cousin and they were fighting over me and it made him insanely depressed

fun as fuck but my family is fucking insane

it was basic just a huge acid fest rave at the end of the night and everyone was high as complete shit

i already told you about my cousin whos a chadlite, MAYBE htn just cause of his IPD me and him were talking to two other girls who werent related to us by blood . and we wanted to fuck each other it was too blatntly obvious. me and the one girl who was a tad thicker than the other statted cuddling in the backseat the first night and couldnt keep our hands off each other. its not like we could go somewhere and fuck though we were with fam going home

second night i was literally just molesting but of these girls and my cousin was being called a golden retriever on crack while both of the girls wanted me and were reffering to me as “that guy” right in front of me. they started to fight over me whilst my cousin got extremely depressed. he was sititng down and i saiddont worry bro bros over hoes i gotchu and he said “yea im upset they both just want that one guy” clearly referring to me basically i socially and physically amogged him and took both of the girls. i wqs literally standing in the kitchen and grabbing her ass and groping here and put my hand around her neck and pushed her to the wall while my
cousin was sitting in the corner looking at us.

the night ended up so weird though, my dad literally went crazy and started trying to fight a friend there because he held a girl in our familys hand in front of him, i had nowhere to go we were stuck on loke a camp ground and the girls disappeared. the thicker girl also wqs upset because i kept flirting with the skinnier girl and it was making them fight and feel awkward

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 16369, forevergymcelling and 4 others
none of u will ever cuck ur cousin :feelswhy: hows it feel incels :eek:

• +1
Reactions: Salieri
Did you bang them

Did you bang them
nah like i said i literally had no where to go, and i was tripping really hard and seeing my dad turn into a demon and trying to attack people actually scared the fuck out me

i couldve easily though. i was groping both of them and they were 100% ok with it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Die normie die

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: john2, datboijj and Deleted member 19157
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
Average normalfag
im not even close to normal. im eccentric but interesting and im my own person mf. im confident though

Mirin hard d bro

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: slayer69
i was at a lesbo wedding yesterday
very fun ngl weddings r insane for getting hammered

• Love it
Why would u cuck ur own relatives jfl

It's not fair.

Fucclife can you share some of ur chadhood with me yakhi :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18301
i was at a lesbo wedding yesterday
very fun ngl weddings r insane for getting hammered
insane. im going to my friends wedding very soon as well. this time it will be easier to fuck if i do meet gurls bc i wont be around my entire fam

People taking drugs at weddings now, the west is finished :lul::lul:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Britmaxxer, datboijj and Deleted member 19157
we are the cool family nigga you cant keep up. me and my family get high as fuck on lsd and bond hard

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
we are the cool family nigga you cant keep up. me and my family get high as fuck on lsd and bond hard
Me and my dad did acid together a year or two ago it was pretty epic

Now he's antidrug cuck. My brother went to rehab twice and ruined it for me :feelsohgod:

• Woah
Me and my dad did acid together a year or two ago it was pretty epic

Now he's antidrug cuck. My brother went to rehab twice and ruined it for me :feelsohgod:
ive done buncha drugs with my dad jfl. hes a bit mentally ill. cocaine shrooms molly lsd. i also dont get why normies treat all drugs the same. im sure ur bro didnt go to rehab for lsd, u dont have to be against all drugs bc of one.

ive done buncha drugs with my dad jfl. hes a bit mentally ill. cocaine shrooms molly lsd. i also dont get why normies treat all drugs the same. im sure ur bro didnt go to rehab for lsd, u dont have to be against all drugs bc of one.
Ikr

He actually went for weed lmao, it's not "muh can't be addictive" as normies say

It's the least harmful addiction tho. He just has a terribly obsessive personality and coped way too hard with it. He went to work, came home, smoked weed and nothing else.

Even when I was smoking daily I still was hitting the gym and only using it right before bed. It's all about moderation innit

• Woah
Ikr

He actually went for weed lmao, it's not "muh can't be addictive" as normies say

It's the least harmful addiction tho. He just has a terribly obsessive personality and coped way too hard with it. He went to work, came home, smoked weed and nothing else.

Even when I was smoking daily I still was hitting the gym and only using it right before bed. It's all about moderation innit
rehab for weed jfl

• So Sad
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
nah like i said i literally had no where to go, and i was tripping really hard and seeing my dad turn into a demon and trying to attack people actually scared the fuck out me

i couldve easily though. i was groping both of them and they were 100% ok with it
Sounds like a fun time but if you didn’t have sex with them you didn’t cuck anybody

• Hmm...
Sounds like a fun time but if you didn’t have sex with them you didn’t cuck anybody
dont take things to literally incel

i legit was groping her ass hard and put my hand around her neck and pushed her qfainst a wall while he watched in shock in the corner

dont take things to literally incel

i legit was groping her ass hard and put my hand around her neck and pushed her qfainst a wall while he watched in shock in the corner
If I was your cousin I’d be disappointed in you that you didn’t get laid

• Hmm...
If I was your cousin I’d be disappointed in you that you didn’t get laid
dude who cares about sex, ive had enough of it. just the fact im able to have sex with the girl is the best part, the best part about sex is the validation anyways, cumming all over her is just a bonus feel good

this. unironically thats degenerate as fuck OP, ive heard of people doing coke at weddings this isnt something that should be publicly acknowledged.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ascension and Deleted member 19157
this. unironically thats degenerate as fuck OP, ive heard of people doing coke at weddings this isnt something that should be publicly acknowledged.
muh drugs :eek::eek::eek::eek::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

why is drinking better than doing LSD exactly, you sound like virgins son. me and my family have always done psychedelics together. its not addictive shit, doing it once a year isnt a big deal. not like we were smoking meth. cocaine is worse than LSD jfl.

muh drugs :eek::eek::eek::eek::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

why is drinking better than doing LSD exactly, you sound like virgins son. me and my family have always done psychedelics together. its not addictive shit, doing it once a year isnt a big deal. not like we were smoking meth. cocaine is worse than LSD jfl.
Who the fuck does drugs with the family weird ass mf

Who the fuck does drugs with the family weird ass mf
its a party nigger

lsd is a harmless drug. plenty of people do ur just lame and not as cool as my family, keep copong with “degneracy!!!” i bet ur family gets so blackout wasted they cant even walk. keep being a sheep being brainwashed by normies to think thats better