• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️, IAMNOTANINCEL, Jova and 10 others

AmbitionBoySchemeingInTheDarkness​

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and nathan
not funny . my body is literally a female cuz of high E during puberty . i am flat female cuz now im low E but my hips have grown wider

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, Jova, Imretarded? and 1 other person
whats your hip size?

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and Youㅤ
no gym for this . only reincarnation

• +1
Reactions: GigaRetard
not funny . my body is literally a female cuz of high E during puberty . i am flat female cuz now im low E but my hips have grown wider
You sound ready to trannymaxx... :what:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, chudlite, Imretarded? and 2 others
whats your hip size?
idk but this is me

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️, GabachoCopium, Jova and 11 others
time for tranny

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and sigma ✰
doesnt look that bad, try to increase T
you should have lots of androgen receptors in your shoulders, so roiding can help
also exercise and be healthy
have you been diagnosed with some disorder?

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., Rzn and 2 others
doesnt look that bad, try to increase T
you should have lots of androgen receptors in your shoulders, so roiding can help
also exercise and be healthy
have you been diagnosed with some disorder?
im not diagnosed but i have something wrong cuz i look female .

• +1
Reactions: sigma ✰
im not diagnosed but i have something wrong cuz i look female .
use google to see if you have symptoms of disorders, do research. stuff like klinefelters. if you see a resemblance in symptoms, speak with a doctor

• +1
use google to see if you have symptoms of disorders, do research. stuff like klinefelters. if you see a resemblance in symptoms, speak with a doctor
i had gyno . i store fat on hips . i have low sex drive . i have low masculinity appearance . i have some facial hair growth but not much at 19

• +1
i had gyno . i store fat on hips . i have low sex drive . i have low masculinity appearance . i have some facial hair growth but not much at 19
alright, you definitely need to speak with a doc

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: totalynotme, Gaygymmaxx and Youㅤ
or accept it and tranny/femboymax. nothing to be ashamed of

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Youㅤ
  • JFL
Fuckable

• JFL
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️ and sigma ✰
who cares , i blurred my dick . same effect as wearing underwear or shorts
50 indians have already cum to this pic in the last 5 mins

• JFL
Reactions: ascension, bercks, noobs and 3 others
brutal.

not everyone can be born with god tier biacromial to costal margin to iliac crest ratios.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
You look like a 12yo boy. You should legit transition if you are older then 16, you are already half way there. It's the ultimate looksmax tbh.
i am 19 and no i wont transition . im fine being a low t man i just want to widen clavicles so i dont look repulsive

• +1
Reactions: totalynotme
i am 19 and no i wont transition . im fine being a low t man i just want to widen clavicles so i dont look repulsive
Your loss, good luck living as a low T soycuck after like 25, it's over when you get older. At least femboymax for the next few years, play to your strengths.

• +1
Reactions: gookcelriceR and sigma ✰
Your loss, good like living as a low T soycuck after like 25, it's over when you get older. At least femboymax for the next few years, play to your strengths.
i would only femboymax if i can fuck foid

i would only femboymax if i can fuck foid
Probably could tbh,good femboys have higher SMV then most normies nowdays. It's actually pretty rare to be as androgynous looking as you.

• +1
Reactions: gookcelriceR and Youㅤ
You look like a 12yo boy. You should legit transition if you are older than 16, you are already half way there. It's the ultimate looksmax tbh.
Jewish cope. He should blast Test, Tren Mast and HGH to be a man

• +1
Reactions: totalynotme and Youㅤ
How big are your bollocks. You might be XXy no joke.
my dick is over 6 inches so i dont have klinefelters i dont think . idk how large my balls r they look normal but must not be working well cuz i have low sex drive and did not ejaculate until i was 16.5 . it was estrogen during puberty (but then i gotrid of gyno) and my subhuman genes

my dick is over 6 inches so i dont have klinefelters i dont think . idk how large my balls r they look normal but must not be working well cuz i have low sex drive and did not ejaculate until i was 16.5 . it was estrogen during puberty (but then i gotrid of gyno) and my subhuman genes
I would blast everything if I were you.

• +1
Jewish cope. He should blast Test, Tren Mast and HGH to be a man
Trying to look like a "man" when you have shit bones and low T naturaly is the most retarded advice ever. It's literally look pretty and maybe get laid with girls vs look like a deformed boneless ogre and rope at 30yo. People should max out their strenghts not try to be the reverse of their genetics.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, gookcelriceR, Alt Number 3 and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Youㅤ
Trying to look like a "man" when you have shit bones and low T naturaly is the most retarded advice ever. It's literally look pretty and maybe get laid with girls vs look like a deformed boneless ogre and rope at 30yo. People should max out their strenghts not try to be the reverse of their genetics.
i am an alien my only strength is being isolated i must hermitmax

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
I think you already know what to do

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Lost_Soul, gookcelriceR, Youㅤ and 1 other person
Worked for this tiktokcel and now he has a hot chick.

If OP is tall, I’d give that a try. How tall are you OP?

Attachments

• 060D20D4-24D5-4158-BCA0-12557FE6CB32.jpeg
    060D20D4-24D5-4158-BCA0-12557FE6CB32.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • F88B1F4A-9D09-4725-AD55-B6794EF59640.jpeg
    F88B1F4A-9D09-4725-AD55-B6794EF59640.jpeg
    439.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: totalynotme
Time to femboymaxx
Do it, let's do it

Whatever you say beautiful