My skin is cursed

P

parker

Iron
I cant get clear skin no matter what I do. Ive been on tretinoin, accutane, doxycycline, benzoyl peroxide, salycilic acid, clindmaycin. Everything ive gotten prescribed by my dermatologist and im still currntly on accutane at month 8 and my skin still breaks out and is still not clear. I have super congested skin and tons of bumps and closed comedones all over my face. My diet is literally only beef, chicken, eggs, fish, and fruit and my skin is still not clearing. My skin has been holding me back from ascending for so long and I dont even know what to do anymore does anybody have any ideas or ways to help it would change my life i just want normal skin 🙏

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: mlbmogger252, billymidnight and bloatmaxxed2
ye me too i got acne scars and redness now

I cant get clear skin no matter what I do. Ive been on tretinoin, accutane, doxycycline, benzoyl peroxide, salycilic acid, clindmaycin. Everything ive gotten prescribed by my dermatologist and im still currntly on accutane at month 8 and my skin still breaks out and is still not clear. I have super congested skin and tons of bumps and closed comedones all over my face. My diet is literally only beef, chicken, eggs, fish, and fruit and my skin is still not clearing. My skin has been holding me back from ascending for so long and I dont even know what to do anymore does anybody have any ideas or ways to help it would change my life i just want normal skin 🙏
just wait if your young

Do nofap bro thats the problem

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Litekiller11, lost222 and lucifer6969
stop doing all of that bullshit, just wash with water 3x a day and keep stress low and sleep high

• +1
Reactions: Disrupted Gene
stop doing all of that bullshit, just wash with water 3x a day and keep stress low and sleep high
also you just listed a bunch of food with high fat its no wonder you're breaking out. just eat more vegetables or something and no carbs

Cut the skin care use only beef tallow. If you are still getting active acne eat only ground beef, salt, and water

how much do u weight and what’s you accutane dosage

u have to take accutane with atleast 15-20g of fat so it works and dont lay down for 15mins once u take it

u have to take accutane with atleast 15-20g of fat so it works and dont lay down for 15mins once u take it
take it right after u finish your food by a bit dont wait long before taking it take it as soon as u can

also you just listed a bunch of food with high fat its no wonder you're breaking out. just eat more vegetables or something and no carbs
its all healthy fats and i need fats for the accutane to absorb anyways

• +1
Reactions: goober55
cut fruit and make sure its just water ur drinking and cut a lot of skin products execpt tret

I have been using tret from skinorac along with vanicream moisturiser and cleansers to get rid of this acne shit

Don’t use skincare only moisturiser and spf

def genetics. try salt n water in a spray bottle though

Show your skin

Try oil cleansing. In the same boat as you but that’s helped so far

its supposed to not matter if u take it before or after aslong as its within a hour of the meal but i will start taking it after now to see thank you
listen brother stop cleansing exfoliating and using too many products first of all, and wash ur face with water in the morning and you could use a light cleanser later in the day if ur skin is oily and only use moisturizer and sunscreen spf 50. and take accutane after you finish ur meal in a bit and make sure ur meal has atleast 15g of fat so that it works and take accutane almost at the same time everyday and thats all you need to do to fix your skin thats what helped me. diet doesnt do shit skincare is cope and yeah thats all you need for skin. and yeah if ur hair gets dry dont shampoo too much just condition it

ngl u right. i think ur doing too much what am

listen brother stop cleansing exfoliating and using too many products first of all, and wash ur face with water in the morning and you could use a light cleanser later in the day if ur skin is oily and only use moisturizer and sunscreen spf 50. and take accutane after you finish ur meal in a bit and make sure ur meal has atleast 15g of fat so that it works and take accutane almost at the same time everyday and thats all you need to do to fix your skin thats what helped me. diet doesnt do shit skincare is cope and yeah thats all you need for skin. and yeah if ur hair gets dry dont shampoo too much just condition it
bro im already not wxfoliating and doing bs i just wash my face then use a moisturizer and sunscreen in morning thats all and your silly for saying diet doesnt do shit

• +1
Reactions: akz
bro im already not wxfoliating and doing bs i just wash my face then use a moisturizer and sunscreen in morning thats all and your silly for saying diet doesnt do shit
dieted for a month straight before hopping on accutane and was still getting acne, only side effect of eating junk food is bloat other than that dieting didnt do shit for me

dieted for a month straight before hopping on accutane and was still getting acne, only side effect of eating junk food is bloat other than that dieting didnt do shit for me
if u effectively ate a worse diet instead tho ur acne would have been worse even if it didnt go away without it