My skin is shit!

Greecgawd

Greecgawd

Humble Chad
Went to this dermatologist with the intention of making her prescribe me Accutane, she said it makes skin peel and stated that my sensitive skin wouldn’t handle that well. I don’t have severe acne but it’s definitely noticeable and my skin texture is also not very smooth. I need to get the best skin ever, what tf should I do? In ur opinion what’s the skincare routine of the gods?!

Horse Cum helps

• +1
Reactions: Greecgawd
every time this question gets posted

spf

moisteriser

retinoid

thats all u need for good skincare routine.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, The Bleach Pill and Greecgawd
Went to this dermatologist with the intention of making her prescribe me Accutane, she said it makes skin peel and stated that my sensitive skin wouldn’t handle that well. I don’t have severe acne but it’s definitely noticeable and my skin texture is also not very smooth. I need to get the best skin ever, what tf should I do? In ur opinion what’s the skincare routine of the gods?!
Have you tried ejaculating once a weak

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
Doing no fap atm
Dont dont do NoFap you will get frustrated and end up relapse binging. Do once a week and it will inhibit acne.

Then, buy concealer that matches your skin tone and place it on the heavily affected areas. That's how women all have perfect slon

• +1
Reactions: Greecgawd and Deleted member 6892
My skin is shit!

• +1
Reactions: Greecgawd
Dont dont do NoFap you will get frustrated and end up relapse binging. Do once a week and it will inhibit acne.

Then, buy concealer that matches your skin tone and place it on the heavily affected areas. That's how women all have perfect slon
Prolly going to release every 10 days

• +1
Reactions: YoungJohnnyDepp

your advicing legit makeup? op do what you want but if one of my friends noticed it would be over , imagine all girls you know knowing you put on makeup :lul: :lul:

your advicing legit makeup? op do what you want but if one of my friends noticed it would be over , imagine all girls you know knowing you put on makeup :lul: :lul:
He says humble chad Hough noone would care a tiny piece of makeup

Yo I already put concealer to hide my dark circles under my eyes