My skin today with 0.1% Tretinoin

CopeAndRope

CopeAndRope

Maxillophiliac
20191009 114846

I feel like a fucking snake. I'm constantly shaking my clothes from my face dandruff.

I can see people giving me weird looks lol.

I kept scratching my face with my nails while looking at this old lady straight in the eyes. With the crumbs of dead skin in my palm I blown it away like it was some fairy dust. The look of disgust on her irrecoverable wrinkly face was priceless.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: UglyMan, Deleted member 2621, Ruby and 3 others
Bro this is horrible ngl, I used to have this as well. :feelsbadman:

Bro this is horrible ngl, I used to have this as well. :feelsbadman:
Because of Tretinoin? This is the price to pay for a perfect skin.

• +1
Reactions: 6’1Chink and Rasputin
You gotta use a smaller %

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 6’1Chink, Deleted member 2969 and Deleted member 1464
Lmfao, I skipped some uni days during this stage ngl

MOISTURIZER
MOISTURIZER
MOISTURIZER
MOISTURIZER

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan and Deleted member 1464
Yeah, retinoid cream does that starting out. It will go away eventually. If not, you may be applying too much.

• +1
Reactions: 6’1Chink and Deleted member 1464
That's crazy bro I take retin a and never got that kind of shit drink green tea and water every hour also avoid sun

I use 0.1% every fking day and never had this problem.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and MrGlutton
I use 0.1% every fking day and never had this problem.
Probably I applied too much. I also started using it every day instead of once a week.

Probably I applied too much. I also started using it every day instead of once a week.

No, u just dont use moisturizer. I apply the size of 2 grapes on my face DAILY and i dont have those problems.

View attachment 130860

I feel like a fucking snake. I'm constantly shaking my clothes from my face dandruff.

I can see people giving me weird looks lol.

I kept scratching my face with my nails while looking at this old lady straight in the eyes. With the crumbs of dead skin in my palm I blown it away like it was some fairy dust. The look of disgust on her irrecoverable wrinkly face was priceless.
Buy aloe Vera + Good Vit C serum. It will fix it in 2 days.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
Ive been 1 month on my skincare routine yet.
Lol, this is my 3rd day and my face is already in crumbles. What moisturizer do you use? When do you expect to see results?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
Lol, this is my 3rd day and my face is already in crumbles. What moisturizer do you use? When do you expect to see results?

I use a Nivea suncreen that has moisturizer on it already.Sometimes i use baby Rash cream at the morning after cleanser.
In 9 months i expect to be good

I use a Nivea suncreen that has moisturizer on it already.Sometimes i use baby Rash cream at the morning after cleanser.
In 9 months i expect to be good
Wtf? 9 fucking months? I thought 3 were enough. One last question. I have a beard, should I apply on it? Or do I have to shave it first?

Last edited:
Fuck that's hardcore I literally used like 1/4th the bottle of .05 in like 3 or 4 days and only my creases started peeling hardly but my face was super red

Wtf? 9 fucking months? I thought 3 were enough. One last question. I have a beard, should I apply on it? Or do I have to shave it first?

There is no looksmax at 3 months. Idk about beard, i have some beard and i use it anyway.

Fuck that's hardcore I literally used like 1/4th the bottle of .05 in like 3 or 4 days and only my creases started peeling hardly but my face was super red
My face is red too, it seems I've been slapped all night.

My face is red too, it seems I've been slapped all night.
Washing your face in the morning after the night of applying retin-a helps a lot. I used to just be lazy and only wash my face at night and moisturize and then apply moisturizer in the morning but I think you need to wash your face to allow the moisturizer to absorb better or something

There is no looksmax at 3 months. Idk about beard, i have some beard and i use it anyway.
Any results or changes?