My Skinmaxxing

Birdcell

Birdcell

Not Zephir
So I went from having bad acne to good imo good skin , and I can assure you that trying to fix acne with diet is pure cope , since you most likely won't find what triggers your acne and you'll have to restrict your food eitherway. So this said , the best way would be to use topical cremes that directly kill the bacteria and another drug that promotes the production of collagen , and a moisturizer + cleanser. So the very first thing you'll need is Benzoyl Peroxide either 5-10% , start with 5% , because this shit dries out your skin like a bitch . Then you'll need Retin A (either tretinoin or adapalene) for new collagen production. This is essentially what will do 80% of the work , you can also buy a dermaroller so that the cremes can better penetrate your skin. Also if you have money it's worth to buy Niacinamide (for sebum control) , A peeling solution (dead skin exfoliation) and maybe some toning solution like glycolid acid (even skin , smooth skin). All this shit will cost you maybe 50-60$ in month but it will definitely help you if you have acne or shit skin
Here's my stack and my skin now and what it looked like 6 monts ago (I don't have my pics)

• Love it
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Mouthbreath, newperson and 3 others
You don't anything except tret and sunscreen

Mogs me

• So Sad
Reactions: Birdcell
Too bad they don’t have medicine for scars

Maybe I’ll makeup max xD
Make up is legit , laser treatment also
And Tretinoin is legit as far as I know
Zm3uxookdaq71

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
really nice transformation
I have all the products u mentioned but not a routine
What to use and when? drop ur routine pls

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
really nice transformation
I have all the products u mentioned but not a routine
What to use and when? drop ur routine pls
In the morning applying cleanser and niacinamide. After that in the midday I use glycolid acid , and In the evening bezonyl peroxide or retina A (Retin A one day , benzoyl peroxide the other) and in this mix i throw also the peeling solution 3x per week ideally
Don't forget to use dermaroller
Also alongside niacinamide I use matrixyl (but that's just a bonus)

• Love it
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, wew.lad and newperson