my skull looks small in pictures but in the mirror my skull is big

N

nikicoo

Iron
why in photos my skull looks very small compared to my friends? But when I see myself in the mirror my skull looks big, I'm confused, I'm having an existential crisis and I don't know if I should chew more so that I can see my skull bigger in the photos, but if I do, would I see myself in the mirror as a monitor? I don't understand

probably cus you take the pics with your phone.
take pics with a real good camera and you'll see that the lens distortion from your phone is deadly

why in photos my skull looks very small compared to my friends? But when I see myself in the mirror my skull looks big, I'm confused, I'm having an existential crisis and I don't know if I should chew more so that I can see my skull bigger in the photos, but if I do, would I see myself in the mirror as a monitor? I don't understand
Angle

Maybe because the picture only shows the head and the mirror shows the head and body(or vice versa). You may have a small frame with a big head, thus it appears big

Last edited:
You should measure your:-
Face height
Face width
Skull circumference
If youre 75th percentile+ then youre safe and just deluded or have bdd.
If not then your skull is smaller as compared to whatever friends.
You will never look the same as in photos and mirror if you have smaller than average skull. This is due to close range mirror makes it look proportional and same does the camera but if you really want to see yourself truely then look yourself in the mirror from atleast 4 feet, same for pics but take pics from dslr or some shit for better accuracy.
If youre below 22, then your skull will grow atleast a few cms in every measurement, so you should wait till then.
I have the same issue, it's even brutal as I'm lanky ecto with hyperdolicho and 12.5cm of facial width which is like 1 percentile for my height.
Skullpill is the worst pill.
yeah so my friends have very big skulls?
Probably yes imo