My so called friends are visiting a city while I rot!!!

HighTGymcel

HighTGymcel

On the way to find myself.
They went with their girlfriends and didnt tell me it. only told me later. Jfl meanwhile I rot on here thinking about ending it all.
Just a reminder that you dont have friends until you are psl 6 and over.
Tenor 21

• +1
Reactions: Hector, IWantToMax, Deleted member 3328 and 1 other person
try osrs

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Hector, ZyzzReincarnate and HighTGymcel
If you go out, most people are below PSL 6 and have friends.

• +1
Reactions: Hector, Zeta ascended and AbandonShip
they probably didn't invite you bcs they all have gf and had a huge couples dates while you don't have one.

They probably didn't mean anything bad by it tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Hector, Zeta ascended, IWantToMax and 1 other person
they probably didn't invite you bcs they all have gf and had a huge couples dates while you don't have one.

that‘s the problem, they dont mean anything bad by it because they don‘t care.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Aesthetic
If you go out, most people are below PSL 6 and have friends.
you dont see the full picture behind close doors

guarantee you sub6 are left out on most events and they dont even know

• +1
Reactions: HighTGymcel

then why dont they try to find me one?
Fuck them tbh. Wont invite anybody to my birthday. And just drink till I pass out and listen to depressive rap.

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic
Fuck them tbh. Wont invite anybody to my birthday. And just drink till I pass out and listen to depressive rap.
Smh you have never talked to them bout you being single? Every time i talked to my friends that i would love an relationships they tried to couple me up with someone

If you never mention it how the fuck are they supposed to know

what is that supposed to mean? lol
I think it was more of a „friends visiting a new city“ thing not a couples date and even though he is part of the circle they didn‘t care about inviting him, i do that myself sometimes and also it does happen to me that they don‘t invite me for no reason

they wont care

ur aspie, they're nt

they just pity you

you dont see the full picture behind close doors

guarantee you sub6 are left out on most events and they dont even know

I'm just making an obvious observation that most people outside are sub 6 - and most people outside are with friends.

feel you man

• So Sad
Reactions: HighTGymcel
Smh you have never talked to them bout you being single? Every time i talked to my friends that i would love an relationships they tried to couple me up with someone

If you never mention it how the fuck are they supposed to know
I dont need to mention it they know it. They even make sometimes jokes bout it. They just seem to not care as long as everything is alright with their own lifes but when something doesnt work well for them they always want to meet with me. Fuck them.

• So Sad
Reactions: ovosoundszn and Aesthetic
I'm just making an obvious observation that most people outside are sub 6 - and most people outside are with friends.
it doesnt mean anything

there are levels with NTs where you will hang out

lowest levels of relationship - not invited anywhere
mid level - invited mostly daytime or nighttime but in closed low count people settings
high level - invited to events where public image is important, invited to hang out with their gf, higher level of closeness

it doesnt mean anything

there are levels with NTs where you will hang out

lowest levels of relationship - not invited anywhere
mid level - invited mostly daytime or nighttime but in closed low count people settings
high level - invited to events where public image is important, invited to hang out with their gf, higher level of closeness
In this case - I have a ton of mid level friends whom I don't want to be seen with

Then my high level friends get the most women and those are who I go out with lol...So yeah, pretty true

They are not supposed to find you a girlfriend jfl

In this case - I have a ton of mid level friends whom I don't want to be seen with

Then my high level friends get the most women and those are who I go out with lol...So yeah, pretty true
lucky you

us aspies will never get past mid level

lucky you

us aspies will never get past mid level
It's because you don't provide any value to taking someone like you out....

You may be good-looking enough where it's not weird to be seen with you...But you're a net negative for ppl in a club setting or something similar...Bc you aren't carrying the conversations with women, using your status or money to buy tons of drinks and VIP sections - being the tallest guy there to instantly build status and mog other guys etc.

I know guys who are DEAD BROKE who literally get super rich people to give them tons of money, let them sleep on their couch etc. and give them so much free stuff JUST because they help them get laid.

The best way for a mid level person to move up to the top is to become rich.

It's because you don't provide any value to taking someone like you out....

You may be good-looking enough where it's not weird to be seen with you...But you're a net negative for ppl in a club setting or something similar...Bc you aren't carrying the conversations with women, using your status or money to buy tons of drinks and VIP sections - being the tallest guy there to instantly build status and mog other guys etc.

I know guys who are DEAD BROKE who literally get super rich people to give them tons of money, let them sleep on their couch etc. and give them so much free stuff JUST because they help them get laid.

The best way for a mid level person to move up to the top is to become rich.
idk i gave up on social interactions