My social anxiety gets worse!!!

HighTGymcel

HighTGymcel

On the way to find myself.
Man everytime I go outside which is not often and I see people who look at me or even say something to me I get really uncomfortable and just want to kill myself.
A couple of days ago I saw some friends of my parents and they started a little small talk with me and I didnt really know how to react and barely said anything and hoped that they would go away fast even tho they talked for like 10 fucking minutes. Damn my life sucks I cant find any cure besides roping. And dont tell me to just go outside bro that shit wont work for me just make it worse.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, RAITEIII, Pietrosiek and 4 others
My social anxiety got better. In fact, I don’t think I have it anymore. I still don’t have a social circle, though. :feelsrope:

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII
bro treat it tbh it won't get better from itself only worse and worse. i know it dawg

you try taking beta blockers op ?

My social anxiety got better. In fact, I don’t think I have it anymore. I still don’t have a social circle, though. :feelsrope:
how? What did you do that it went away?
bro treat it tbh it won't get better from itself only worse and worse. i know it dawg
But I dont want to tell it anybody because they will think I'm weak and a cuck also I would be too scared to go to a psychiologist.
you try taking beta blockers op ?
no man I'm not a fan of drugs
only works temporarly and cant do that at school

how? What did you do that it went away?
No idea, over time I just found myself feeling more comfortable talking to strangers and others in general. I don’t have a problem keeping eye contact anymore either which I did have for years prior.
You might say that I didn’t have it in the first place then, but I’m 99% sure I did as I found myself going through great lengths in order to avoid confronting other people and interacting with them. I also started feeling extremely uncomfortable talking to others I didn’t know well and I was sweating a lot while doing so, couldn’t hold eye contact, etc...
Glad it’s gone now ngl.

Man everytime I go outside which is not often and I see people who look at me or even say something to me I get really uncomfortable and just want to kill myself.
A couple of days ago I saw some friends of my parents and they started a little small talk with me and I didnt really know how to react and barely said anything and hoped that they would go away fast even tho they talked for like 10 fucking minutes. Damn my life sucks I cant find any cure besides roping. And dont tell me to just go outside bro that shit wont work for me just make it worse.
Same, no idea how to even get treated for this. Imagine being a doctor and having a patient say yeah im shy give me drugs

fears me

• JFL
Reactions: HighTGymcel
Treat it with plastic surgeries

I've stopped "forcing myself out there" its painful so I just let myself be alone

Mine has gotten somewhat better but it's still pretty bad anyway... A couple of years ago I always walked with my head down and would never ever ever make eye contact, I could be talking with you while literally looking at the wall next to you... It's quite embarrassing because people can tell such obvious thing... Although less noticeable, I still have quite a hard time on the streets, specially if they are young and think they are way better than me lol.

• +1
Reactions: HighTGymcel, Pietrosiek and Demir