My social anxiety is so bad I don't ever want to date or whatever. I just want to NEET and LDAR.

N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

I'm your friend!
Can't even order food without my heart racing.

Can't even go into VC with my own high-school friends on the Discord

Can't even collect food delivery, tell the guy to leave it on the pillar, wait till he's gone, then get it like a retard.

I don't want to shoot for success. I don't want to get married because I'll probably piss myself on that day. I just want to stay at home, work minimum wage and live off rotting. I CBA with life anymore.

It's fucking over. I am talentless and low IQ as fuck too, can't do well in academics or whatever. I'll cope with getting a degree to make sure I have some sort of qualification and then see what I can do from there.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Tabula Rasa and 6 others
If you’re low IQ bhai I am medically retarded

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

Can't even collect food delivery, tell the guy to leave it on the pillar, wait till he's gone, then get it like a retard.

I don't want to shoot for success. I don't want to get married because I'll probably piss myself on that day. I just want to stay at home, work minimum wage and live off rotting. I CBA with life anymore.

It's fucking over. I am talentless and low IQ as fuck too, can't do well in academics or whatever. I'll cope with getting a degree to make sure I have some sort of qualification and then see what I can do from there.
Get at job. Front desk Macdonalds. The most ghetto area you can.

You will get screamed at a million times. Yes. That's the point. After a while getting through SO many things you will end up like the chillest guy ever. Exposure .

Youd be thanking me later. Now are u gonna do it? Or just wack off in ur room? we is here for you buddy boyo.

• Woah
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Rope

• WTF

You will get screamed at a million times. Yes. That's the point. After a while getting through SO many things you will end up like the chillest guy ever. Exposure .

Youd be thanking me later. Now are u gonna do it? Or just wack off in ur room? we is here for you buddy boyo.
I don't live in the US what are you talking about "ghetto area".

In our country, the poorer the area = nicer the people :lul:

• +1
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes
This post is too relatable my brother

• So Sad

relatable

Just to get even more traumatised, terra abused dog with overly sensitive sympathetic nervous system.

Just get over it.

• +1
Just get over it.

• JFL
Reactions: LOOKISM-LOGIC
i know how it feels bhai 😢

• So Sad
Just to get even more traumatised, terra abused dog with overly sensitive sympathetic nervous system.
In my case it was like that at first and then it got better because I got used to it 2-3 months. Preferably be paired with phisycal self improvement.