My social anxiety just disapear for no reason WTF!?

Deleted member 11604

Deleted member 11604

Everything ever said here by me was satire only.
I used to be shy and I always had few to no friends at all.

But Just the monday 2 week ago when I get to school, I don't know what happened I get a lot more sociable for exemple I don't feel any uncoforte to talk to girls like i used to be, I am very sociable and outgoing I can talk to anybody get a good conversation and make them laugh without any problem or even think about it.

I made like 6-7 new friends and I changed nothing to my life.

I remember this girl named Cathy, We walk on the same way for going to school, I never had the balls to talk to her, and then last thursday, I just moved naturally and talked to her, we got a good conversation it wasn't akward at all, She seemed to apreciate it because she laughed a lot and smilled much to me. I think we really get closer I plan to ask her next time I see her her snapchat or Instagram.

​

Yesterday In school I played some babyfoot with a group of person I barely knowed during the pause, It was super funny (I'm usually very uncofortable and shy with people I don't know) and this one girl who look like Sansa Stark didn't stopped touching my arm and hitting me for fun when we losted the match or when i joked about her(usually feminine touch make me really uncortable and get me instant paralysis, and erection) but i was fine and in a good mood . After that we let the other inside, and we did a snow fight together and builded some Snowman, We even get closer to another group of friends I have a friend in commun with.

The guy even tell me later that I look like a completely different person and asked me what happened these last days.

And I have bunch of exemples like theses, but globally:

\-I am more outgoing and fun and i have a better sense of humor

\-I smile much more and i'm always positive

\-I'm not affraid of girls anymore

\-I 'm more sociable and have really good conversation skills.

\-i'm physically stronger, and smarter (no joke)

\-i feel like i'm a superhuman, and I can do everything and achieve it

My life is complettely different, and guess what I didn't do anything, I changed absolutely nothing to my daily routine,wtf???

some indication:

\-I'm really emotional and really like people globally (even that I can't talk with them) And 2 weeks ago before my brutal transformation I cried a lot alone in my bed knowing that next year all the people i knowed my very few friends and my proffessor and my oneitis I know since Last year will be gone and i will not be able to see them anymore.

\-I'm in this school since 1 year and a half.

\-i made a online friend recently with who I talk a lot

\-I did not do nothing nada, rien, to change my life besides that

Hope it wasn't too long, i prefer to be specific

Some thought and opinion guys?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002, Need2Ascend and joeveniro
Your mom started injecting T into you at night

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StalinCel, SpiritAnimal, AsGoodAsItGets and 6 others
You might be bipolar.
Ride the wave while you can.

• +1
Reactions: quakociaptockh, Deleted member 11604 and nonserviam
Social anxiety is cope for insecurity or lack of good parent child relationship.

make sure ur building ur confidence at home, because it will be 90% of ur development during youth

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 8244, IdiAmin, saffacel and 1 other person
Wish I was in school again ngl, best time of life when you are gl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10602