My son has autism, and support from the Moderators here would be so much help.

lastamericanvirgin

lastamericanvirgin

Banned
My son loves to post here and slowly he is learning to be more happy and carefree

Although a few users here target him in malicious ways to antagonize him he tells me and it would help him so much if these two people were banned.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonthar, majesticincel and Darkeningstar
@Gonthar and @greycel are their names.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: Gonthar, romanstock, greycel and 2 others

Unfunny white worshipping Indian kys

• +1
Reactions: majesticincel and PrinceLuenLeoncur

Your "son" told me to 'kill myself' and called me 'satanic' when I tried to help him...

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and Willmogulater
Your "son" told me to 'kill myself' and called me 'satanic' when I tried to help him...
He told me you're trying to gaslight him regarding another abusive user and not listening to him when he explains it and blaming it all on my son who's autistic and being attacked.

It doesn't seem you're trying to help him at all but you're in on it and purposely not listening to his evidence.

Don't contact him again.

• JFL
Reactions: greycel and Willmogulater
He told me you're trying to gaslight him regarding another abusive user and not listening to him when he explains it and blaming it all on my son who's autistic and being attacked.

It doesn't seem you're trying to help him at all but you're in on it and purposely not listening to his evidence.

Don't contact him again.
Your son is a black pedophile

• JFL
Reactions: ConnorTheMogger, Willmogulater and greycel
Keep him away from train stations.

My son loves to post here and slowly he is learning to be more happy and carefree

Although a few users here target him in malicious ways to antagonize him he tells me and it would help him so much if these two people were banned.
Larp