Deleted member 22623

2 PSL + NT = life
How the fuck do I apply this shit

Do I just take a big lump and put it all over my face jfl

Attachments

• IMG_20221128_161725191~2.jpg
    IMG_20221128_161725191~2.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0
pea size amounts on both cheeks and your forehead, then spread each across your entire face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
pea size amounts on both cheeks and your forehead, then spread each across your entire face

Instructions say to avoid 'eye area and skin folds around nose and mouth'... Which means it should just be applied on upper / lower cheek, chin / jaw area, temples and forehead?

Instructions say to avoid 'eye area and skin folds around nose and mouth'... Which means it should just be applied on upper / lower cheek, chin / jaw area, temples and forehead?
Since it’s the 0.025% concentration you can ignore the warning and apply it across your entire face.

The warnings generally should only be followed with higher concentrations of Tret where the risk of irritation is greatly higher.

• +1
Book a fillers appointment aswell for when ur undereyes evaporate

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
You also bought from Andorra? I bought the same but 0,5.

How was it packaged? Stealth?

the fact that you need a prescription for this shit is ridiculous

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623 and TUSSELEIF
Book a fillers appointment aswell for when ur undereyes evaporate

Already got tear trough filler and my volufiline is arriving in 2 days JFL.. so gonna be running tret+volufiline at the same time

You also bought from Andorra? I bought the same but 0,5.

Yeh.. dno what stealth packaged means, it was just a standard envelope with no brand mark or sender identifier on

• +1
Reactions: StableGenius
Yeh.. dno what stealth packaged means, it was just a standard envelope with no brand mark or sender identifier on
Stealth/discrete shipping isn’t needed for packages of tretinoin
Did it say tretinoin or something like that anywhere on the package or anywhere else? Or what did it say?

Did it say tretinoin or something like that anywhere on the package or anywhere else? Or what did it say?
Tretinoin packages usually just come in an envelope filled with boxes filled with Tretinoin tubes. The boxes say Tretinoin on them.

• +1
Reactions: StableGenius
Tretinoin packages usually just come in an envelope filled with boxes filled with Tretinoin tubes. The boxes say Tretinoin on them.
Ok but without opening it they do not know what is inside I assume

Ok but without opening it they do not know what is inside I assume
Yes without opening the envelope customs wouldn’t know. But customs wouldn’t seize it even if they look inside the envelope. I’ve had my packages opened and searched by customs but they just reseal it and send it off to you.

• +1
Since it’s the 0.025% concentration you can ignore the warning and apply it across your entire face.

The warnings generally should only be followed with higher concentrations of Tret where the risk of irritation is greatly higher.

Do you think I really need to use SPF50 like it says on r/tret? I have a moisturizer with SPF15 in it, wondering if that's enough if I apply the tret before bed and not in the morning

Do you think I really need to use SPF50 like it says on r/tret? I have a moisturizer with SPF15 in it, wondering if that's enough if I apply the tret before bed and not in the morning
SPF15 is enough. When I was on Tret I rarely even used sunscreen. That was because every sunscreen I used turn my face into a shiny mess. r/tret’s obsession with SPF is cancerous. If you look at many of their before and after pics then you’ll come across a disco ball of a face Tretinoin user. That’s because of three things:

1. Their sunscreen is too heavy/greasy - this typically happens with higher SPF sunscreens
2. They smacked a whole jar of moisturizer on their face every morning
3. Tret makes you shinier

Tret makes you shinier because newer skin comes to the surface quicker. So using a high SPF sunscreen at the cost of it being heavy/greasy will make you even more shiny.

Remember that your objective with Tret should be having good, normal looking skin. Bitches aren’t into men with excessively shiny faces, so make sure your choice of moisturizer and SPF don’t turn you into one. You should still however, use a normal amount of moisturizer and sunscreen on a normal basis.

• +1
SPF15 is enough. When I was on Tret I rarely even used sunscreen. That was because every sunscreen I used turn my face into a shiny mess. r/tret’s obsession with SPF is cancerous. If you look at many of their before and after pics then you’ll come across a disco ball of a face Tretinoin user. That’s because of three things:

1. Their sunscreen is too heavy/greasy - this typically happens with higher SPF sunscreens
2. They smacked a whole jar of moisturizer on their face every morning
3. Tret makes you shinier

Tret makes you shinier because newer skin comes to the surface quicker. So using a high SPF sunscreen at the cost of it being heavy/greasy will make you even more shiny.

Remember that your objective with Tret should be having good, normal looking skin. Bitches aren’t into men with excessively shiny faces, so make sure your choice of moisturizer and SPF don’t turn you into one. You should still however, use a normal amount of moisturizer and sunscreen on a normal basis.

Thanks for all the answers man, really helpful

For once a useful greycel

• +1
Reactions: mfk
Nvm just saw uve been on LM longer than me, I just have no life

• Love it
Reactions: mfk