My Stacy oneitis from University *ig pics* (RATE HER)

Rate her

• Total voters
flippasav

flippasav

Flippin Savauge
Her side hustle job was to set fire to buddhist monks when she stayed in India for 6 months.
Including setting fire to naked naked boys😈😈

IMG 2392
IMG 2389
IMG 2384
IMG 2383
IMG 2386
IMG 2388
IMG 2391
IMG 2390

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Autismcel, Outerz14, NZb6Air and 8 others
@Rea @Imretarded? @the BULL @Autismcel @Debetro @Darkeningstar

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel, truthhurts and Imretarded?
solid 4 out of 10.

her looksmatch works at a construction company and drinks 3 crates of beers a week.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mewton, IWTKMH, Ryldoo IS COPING and 17 others
solid 4 out of 10.

her looksmax works at a construction company and drinks 3 crates of beers a week.
Well this is her ig profile she is a part time model:

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
htb

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and Funnyunenjoyer1
Wtf are those stories bro.

Starved, unhealthy sleep and nutrition deprived looking. No makeup and no hair dye change that.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, truthhurts, Art of Pattinson and 3 others
It's hard to rate bloodpissers with makeup on I can't see them as humans

• +1
Reactions: iblamepheno1, Art of Pattinson, YungTrappa and 1 other person
Her side hustle job was to set fire to buddhist monks when she stayed in India for 6 months.

She made a ig story couple months ago about how she was asked by a 12 year old Indian boy fully naked holding a gasoline can to light him up. She agreed by taking him naked from his house into her car and then drove 2 miles in a dress while the boy was wearing absolutely nothing he told her stop here on a busy traffic circle. They both got out the car and he began pouring fuel from his head down to his balls. After he finished pouring all the 3 litre gas on him. She was holding a lighter and lit him on his belly button and suddenly he turned into a ball of fire. The boy started playing with himself on a busy highway while burning. 2 minutes before the firefighters came he ejaculated from the pain and pleasure he had. Luckily he is fine as of today and has no visible burns it all healed when he only had 2nd degree ones. She then bit her lips and drove off laughing

View attachment 3204261View attachment 3204262View attachment 3204263View attachment 3204264View attachment 3204265View attachment 3204266View attachment 3204267View attachment 3204268
dude what the fuck is this side hustle job

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
i would fuck her anyways

Wtf are those stories bro.

Starved, unhealthy sleep and nutrition deprived looking. No makeup and no hair dye change that.
I thought it would make incels hard jfl
But she does fog imo has really good facial aesthetics apart from eye area in fact her eyes make her look feminine too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Debetro
  • +1
But she does fog imo has really good facial aesthetics apart from eye area in fact her eyes make her look feminine too
wait is the story actual real can you send it

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and flippasav
dude what the fuck is this side hustle job
Because she is a European Stacy her pay was 3x higher than dalits so she was earning like $280 a week approx

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and kalluss
wait is the story actual real can you send it
It was 3 yrs ago and my 10 iq ass didn’t screenshot it but she made multiple and I didn’t take any. I was an autistic ass retard back then but yeah it’s true jfl

• JFL
Well this is her ig profile she is a part time model:

not surprised she has the rat phenotype that agencies love but it doesn't make her more attractive, almost all female models are kind of mid.

• +1
Reactions: YungTrappa
She looks unhealthy, I scrolled through her page and indeed her dark circles and UEE aee horrible. HTB / stacylite for me, fit girl that frauds with good style and makeup.

• +1
It was 3 yrs ago and my 10 iq ass didn’t screenshot it but she made multiple and I didn’t take any. I was an autistic ass retard back then but yeah it’s true jfl
was it removed or something?

not surprised she has the rat phenotype that agencies love but it doesn't make her more attractive, almost all female models are kind of mid.
Because they are starved and signal unproper fitness.

also thats literally pedofilla what

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and flippasav
yea i know i thought they were highlight
In India it’s a tradition to be blessed by being lit on fire near the river or something jfl

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: truthhurts and kalluss
5.5-6/10 would look at her on the street, but nothing major. Her face is decent but I'm not into models who have 7/10 face and body of teenage boy (she has that). I love huge asses god damn.

• +1

She made a ig story couple months ago about how she was asked by a 12 year old Indian boy fully naked holding a gasoline can to light him up. She agreed by taking him naked from his house into her car and then drove 2 miles in a dress while the boy was wearing absolutely nothing he told her stop here on a busy traffic circle. They both got out the car and he began pouring fuel from his head down to his balls. After he finished pouring all the 3 litre gas on him. She was holding a lighter and lit him on his belly button and suddenly he turned into a ball of fire. The boy started playing with himself on a busy highway while burning. 2 minutes before the firefighters came he ejaculated from the pain and pleasure he had. Luckily he is fine as of today and has no visible burns it all healed when he only had 2nd degree ones. She then bit her lips and drove off laughing

View attachment 3204261View attachment 3204262View attachment 3204263View attachment 3204264View attachment 3204265View attachment 3204266View attachment 3204267View attachment 3204268
ugly tbh, too skinny and too much makeup

• Woah
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BigJims#1Fan, truthhurts, Debetro and 1 other person
She is lean, but not starved like model girls who are purely bone.
I just like the fact the girl he posted has decent amount of weight in her lower body and not upper

Jfl didn’t u write the story while ago but with a Russian bimbo slut?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Imretarded? and flippasav
Jfl didn’t u write the story while ago but with a Russian bimbo slut?
Yeah:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n9wiff, truthhurts and flippasav
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Imretarded?
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Rea and flippasav
Yeah:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Yh but there was another thread with a blonde Russian fakeup titties bimbo slut

• JFL
htb imo

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and truthhurts
Yes and she said “Imretarded? Is next”
nah, we'd have hot yuri sex while we get ready to light indian boys on fire while we finger each other

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: flippasav and truthhurts
cage at ratings above LTB

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and truthhurts
SHIITTT IMAGINE GETTING YOURBHEAD CRUSHED BY HER THIGHS

Thoughts on her?

Imagine getting a taste of liquid ass

@Orc @truthhurts