My stacylite-ex asked me for my mom's number so she could message her.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody mogs like Gaston
This was in 2019.
She ended up messaging my mom:

'I really want to thank you for putting such an amazing, attractive person on this planet. I am enjoying him so much.:love::love::love:'

to me this was mega-cute to read. Another point to her personality for thinking about writing something like this and making my parents happy.

I am matching a lot of stacy-lites on these dating apps now, yet I know for sure none of them have the personality to ever do something like this.

This makes me incredibly sad.
I am crying as I write this as this strikes me deeply in my heart.

At the same time is makes me realize there is good in this life, even from women, whom you would least expect it.

Absolutely brutal story I have wanted to share here from so long ago.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, deepfuckingvalue, deadstock and 8 others
tales from indian occupied kashmir

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, deepfuckingvalue, borntosuffer and 2 others
tales from indian occupied kashmir
No is from Nijmegen, Netherlands. 2019

AP1GczNZ_VSspcsQP3sG4j4ZHPMbZyrcT1ueWZNvsO_n4sCdxXeXkkHhHMMGeuwcLkx67WO1BxbJpHW6fb-WD_fLgfp1BMxKtO6SkyKKu6kjVGAolodTQrr9guTIszsEsftEe1zvR7RLhH2QfpHeqvJ64z7BpmQw6Ipa07CBQZ6hAsyp6-YMELdZPqYMIQU8qm50fDxCnZZ8v4tVHAQLe5oAVlrwT-zDna2jPmVEt0BGX-YF3k2MeL8g1PDDTXJ-QmIufSxWFCQZ6kL_pPC-S5qFqrh2JmIuRGPq9psZnTKhhNsSYupE3CESgbPkD2N8twzl6dHFajDcz_iiY_iwuyLuej1Zt8SouA8tufDfiQ25gJRLJ2YLeqNbpjG7OmLpEVcL5RVaZg5Dw1lbx3yhDxOBVB8wWESDq_PxeGgOd1eVndV8DcGIYRv6dHjviRVAutfYqMTRrl0M-XyGxJZx-lr9RHzHtXzLuS-FZnb52lIgwITyTAk9pCCXZacCmtZggqx_r6YY4VvBETLypwj-OiKK4raLv7fe-xbqzdSYZXAO9ALW5CMINbHUt-2-b4yao4iXWIq16mAwra54CoSqIC8I7VTNxTi4A0KPkpMx48Cbr4rkxrD-k7Er5jEkbv6b6janMOhnUZHKamfDp0cep43HAl14Uh9mvmXFOI9Um0zjviz2U2blcrZFqSIIiPWOYbc3Bw2GsHbIwUMlMysw0hmy6wvvyHapbKWZW9JfpfN1GoBU4CgVdVnRBTxzRDqBA6MNa3-dlZX6GAebZPmOa3ElSIy_eemSpz3VWupL1pAi8lnLTnBIBpTsf5hlZ6mzm30rfJc5WpIxBjNdQ_KH3qPx3kahjDWasinyT1ROxokH3LFaS70k2k4qHMJfga5rpDNIYEaEGOOqGAOCrWgIFPqLc7fzj-0=w959-h1279-s-no-gm

• +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: iblamechico, 5'7 zoomer, deepfuckingvalue and 5 others
damn y'all looked like siblings she really was model tier girl how the fuck did you screw that up that's why you're a depressed loser now if you miss out on a girl like that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and boss8055
damn y'all looked like siblings she really was model tier girl
yes she was and I look like a chad model.
how the fuck did you screw that up
beyond my power
that's why you're a depressed loser now
I am not, I am a chad mogger.
if you miss out on a girl like that
I can date girls at her looks level whenever I want. Only her personality is what's rare.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 23558, xolincs and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nofap, 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 23558 and 1 other person
you look like that Naturally…

• JFL
Reactions: nofap and 5'7 zoomer
This was in 2019.
She ended up messaging my mom:

'I really want to thank you for putting such an amazing, attractive person on this planet. I am enjoying him so much.:love::love::love:'

to me this was mega-cute to read. Another point to her personality for thinking about writing something like this and making my parents happy.

I am matching a lot of stacy-lites on these dating apps now, yet I know for sure none of them have the personality to ever do something like this.

This makes me incredibly sad.
I am crying as I write this as this strikes me deeply in my heart.

At the same time is makes me realize there is good in this life, even from women, whom you would least expect it.

Absolutely brutal story I have wanted to share here from so long ago.
She didn't do that for any reason but to improve her relationship with your mother and to get information from your mom to use against you without you knowing. She didn't do it to "be a good person" 😂
You must think women aren't predators too right?

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
fakecel go away
You replied in a topic named 'My stacy-lite ex....'

what did you expect. Some truecel subhuman writing some tales of his imaginary stacy-lite ex?

I am one of the few real dudes on this forum, remember this for the future. What I write is truth. Nothing is fake.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pinterest and 5'7 zoomer
You replied in a topic named 'My stacy-lite ex....'

what did you expect. Some truecel subhuman writing some tales of his imaginary stacy-lite ex?

I am one of the few real dudes on this forum, remember this for the future. What I write is truth.
:feelsrope:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 23558 and MoggerGaston
damn y'all looked like siblings she really was model tier girl how the fuck did you screw that up that's why you're a depressed loser now if you miss out on a girl like that
Pretty simple...she thought she could do better. 90% of the time things aren't better, they try to come crawling back and most retarded men agree to it. The problem is she's lost all respect foe you and is still on the hunt for the better man while using you for an emotional tampon and wallet

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, StraightHeadJames and MoggerGaston
Like uou just woke up looking like that no surgery nothing?
yes

its low effort selfie, you dont put in any work to look good for that. it's just for fun.

• Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Reason behind her becoming an ‘ex’?

Pretty simple...she thought she could do better. 90% of the time things aren't better, they try to come crawling back and most retarded men agree to it. The problem is she's lost all respect foe you and is still on the hunt for the better man while using you for an emotional tampon and wallet
idk man, shes dating some 6'2 chad spanish millionaire now. It's hard for me to compete with that, but I try to look the positive of it all:

It makes me value what I had and what women can be like.

This has massively contributed to the standards I have for women now, and I realize most women aren't worth it for me, having have had this experience.

call it stacy-widowed. Is what it is.

Reason behind her becoming an ‘ex’?
she gave a reason but it was obvious it wasnt the real reason. so the real reason is somewhat vague, if u know what i mean.

idk man, shes dating some 6'2 chad spanish millionaire now. It's hard for me to compete with that, but I try to look the positive of it all:

It makes me value what I had and what women can be like.

This has massively contributed to the standards I have for women now, and I realize most women aren't worth it for me, having have had this experience.

call it stacy-widowed. Is what it is.
Here's what you don't understand about the tall millionaire. Hrs going to use her for a while then get a newer younger model. Then she's lost all her looks and youth and fertility and no high tier guy will want her. Then she cried about "where have all the good men gone while I was getting dicked down by the millionaire for these few years?"

she gave a reason but it was obvious it wasnt the real reason. so the real reason is somewhat vague, if u know what i mean.
Stop beating around the bush. The only reason women break up with guys is because they've found someone who they THINK is better. They think with emotions and this is exactly why women shouldn't have any power in their jobs

Here's what you don't understand about the tall millionaire. Hrs going to use her for a while then get a newer younger model. Then she's lost all her looks and youth and fertility and no high tier guy will want her. Then she cried about "where have all the good men gone while I was getting dicked down by the millionaire for these few years?"
redpill fantasy.

shes not just model-looking but also has ideal personality on top. She'll have no issues getting a top-tier guy to commit to her.

This was me for a couple of months when she was 19yo. Now it's a spanish chad millionaire.

She's gone, her life was easy from start and will be easy to finish. There's no redpill revenge story here.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and panjeet currycel
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and MoggerGaston
redpill fantasy.

shes not just model-looking but also has ideal personality on top. She'll have no issues getting a top-tier guy to commit to her.

This was me for a couple of months when she was 19yo. Now it's a spanish chad millionaire.

She's gone, her life was easy from start and will be easy to finish. There's no redpill revenge story here.
LOL you don't understand shit. Keep dreaming.
If you had an endless list of young hot bitches to fuck, would you lock one down and commit? The answer is no you wouldnt, and any guy who isn't a faggot would do the same

LOL you don't understand shit. Keep dreaming.
If you had an endless list of young hot bitches to fuck, would you lock one down and commit? The answer is no you wouldnt, and any guy who isn't a faggot would do the same
cope

• +1
Reactions: Whatever
Mogs me, I will never have a message like that from a stacylite

Even ltbs act bitchy towards me

• So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston
take your politics jargon and discussions elsewhere.

has nothing to do with this topic
It has absolutely everything to do with our conversation. Liberals hate the truth

• JFL
Reactions: Codeinlover and 5'7 zoomer
No is from Nijmegen, Netherlands. 2019

AP1GczNZ_VSspcsQP3sG4j4ZHPMbZyrcT1ueWZNvsO_n4sCdxXeXkkHhHMMGeuwcLkx67WO1BxbJpHW6fb-WD_fLgfp1BMxKtO6SkyKKu6kjVGAolodTQrr9guTIszsEsftEe1zvR7RLhH2QfpHeqvJ64z7BpmQw6Ipa07CBQZ6hAsyp6-YMELdZPqYMIQU8qm50fDxCnZZ8v4tVHAQLe5oAVlrwT-zDna2jPmVEt0BGX-YF3k2MeL8g1PDDTXJ-QmIufSxWFCQZ6kL_pPC-S5qFqrh2JmIuRGPq9psZnTKhhNsSYupE3CESgbPkD2N8twzl6dHFajDcz_iiY_iwuyLuej1Zt8SouA8tufDfiQ25gJRLJ2YLeqNbpjG7OmLpEVcL5RVaZg5Dw1lbx3yhDxOBVB8wWESDq_PxeGgOd1eVndV8DcGIYRv6dHjviRVAutfYqMTRrl0M-XyGxJZx-lr9RHzHtXzLuS-FZnb52lIgwITyTAk9pCCXZacCmtZggqx_r6YY4VvBETLypwj-OiKK4raLv7fe-xbqzdSYZXAO9ALW5CMINbHUt-2-b4yao4iXWIq16mAwra54CoSqIC8I7VTNxTi4A0KPkpMx48Cbr4rkxrD-k7Er5jEkbv6b6janMOhnUZHKamfDp0cep43HAl14Uh9mvmXFOI9Um0zjviz2U2blcrZFqSIIiPWOYbc3Bw2GsHbIwUMlMysw0hmy6wvvyHapbKWZW9JfpfN1GoBU4CgVdVnRBTxzRDqBA6MNa3-dlZX6GAebZPmOa3ElSIy_eemSpz3VWupL1pAi8lnLTnBIBpTsf5hlZ6mzm30rfJc5WpIxBjNdQ_KH3qPx3kahjDWasinyT1ROxokH3LFaS70k2k4qHMJfga5rpDNIYEaEGOOqGAOCrWgIFPqLc7fzj-0=w959-h1279-s-no-gm

Damn, she face fogs every girl I’ve ever done anything with except for one, maybe two. And she’d never message my mom like that, she never gave a shit about my family, she didn’t let me anywhere near her mom. I was just someone to sneak out with.

This whole thread is the kind of normalcy that I’ve almost never had in my life. It’s like an LTR is so impossible for me because I’m somehow so unrelatable to girls and really everyone. My entire psyche developed way too much in isolation. I blame both of my parents for this, they spent my childhood and adolescence overreacting to and labeling every little thing I did instead of just letting me sink or swim. When I would talk about my relationship with my mom to girls, they were either like “awww sweet”, or the more intelligent ones who actually gave a shit started to ask some tough questions, like they were chipping away at some huge brick wall in my psyche. This isn’t something that you can do on your own, I desperately need to have more conversations like this, it’s been 5 years. But like so many other things it’s a catch 22, the same unrelatability that makes me alone won’t be healed until I’m not alone. Another .org diary entry complete.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Okay man, whatever you say.

4174791_proxy_10.webp
So you really think most good looking wealthy men are just hoping to commit to some woman? How about good looking famous men? Why do alot of them not commit? Leonardo decrapio or whatever the guys name is gets a newer, younger model every few years because he can

Damn, she face fogs every girl I’ve ever done anything with except for one, maybe two. And she’d never message my mom like that, she never gave a shit about my family, she didn’t let me anywhere near her mom. I was just someone to sneak out with.

This whole thread is the kind of normalcy that I’ve almost never had in my life. It’s like an LTR is so impossible for me because I’m somehow so unrelatable to girls and really everyone. My entire psyche developed way too much in isolation. I blame both of my parents for this, they spent my childhood and adolescence overreacting to and labeling every little thing I did instead of just letting me sink or swim. When I would talk about my relationship with my mom to girls, they were either like “awww sweet”, or the more intelligent ones who actually gave a shit started to ask some tough questions, like they were chipping away at some huge brick wall in my psyche. This isn’t something that you can do on your own, I desperately need to have more conversations like this, it’s been 5 years. But like so many other things it’s a catch 22, the same unrelatability that makes me alone won’t be healed until I’m not alone. Another .org diary entry complete.
you don't have to do this alone, see if you can find help

• +1
Reactions: Whatever