My stacylite teacher

S

solov

Iron
My blond, blue-eyed, stacylite, 34-year-old teacher was new, and I think I instantly became one of her favorite students. She made her lessons really interesting, and I liked going to her class, especially because she's a stacylite. She always complimented me on my tests and homework, but I didn’t think much of it. Soon, though, her comments became more personal. She would lean in a little closer during discussions or make playful jokes that turned me on, but I brushed it off."

Telling myself it was just her being friendly, I stayed after class on a Friday to ask her about an assignment. The room was quiet, and as we talked, I felt a strange mix of excitement and stress. She came closer to me, and we held eye contact for a moment, with tension in the air while she had a small smile on her lips. She took a step back, wearing a playful but serious expression. We both knew we wanted it, but something held us back. After that, I went home, eagerly waiting for Monday when I would have her class again.
The rest of the two months passed quickly, with tension growing between every conversation we had. After those months, I had only a week left before summer break, so I decided to approach her after class. I went to her and asked if I could talk to her for a minute. She replied, “Of course, come in,”

“I know that summer is coming up, and we won’t be able to have any conversations anymore. I know I felt the tension between us,” I said.

"I’ve felt it too, But we have to be careful. I’m your teacher, and it complicates things,” she said.

“I get that,” I replied, “but we could definitely have something great.”

“Maybe we could explore this after the school year ends?” With a smile, she nodded. “Let’s keep in touch over the summer.” She gave me her phonenumber, and we kept in touch throughout the summer break. Then, one evening, she suggested that we meet at a local bar. With excitement, of course, I agreed. When I saw her walk in, looking effortlessly beautiful, we spent a couple of hours talking and getting to know each other in a way that felt more intimate than ever before.

As the night went on, we both got tired and went out to look for a hotel. I rented a hotel room, and i had the most amazing time while i was on top of her, and she took my virginity.
We kept having our relationship until 2 weeks ago when she told me she couldn't keep doing this because she wanted something serious.
What I understood bc that there was a 17-year age gap between us. So, that was the end.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Joka, gigell, looksmaxxing223 and 3 others
I clicked expecting a picture not words wtf.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, BrainrottenZoomer, Nirvana and 12 others
Take ur meds lovepreet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pneuma Palingenesis, Suns9999, lemonnz and 3 others
Dnr. Show me pics

I clicked expecting a picture not words wtf.
Same, wtf, and even if there were only words, I expected them to be fewer..

I'm adding one here so at least we didn't come all this way for nothing..

• Love it
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Suns9999, vernier, looksmaxxing223 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik616, Suns9999, vernier and 1 other person
Tales from

Xinfeng Bldg. Painted China Factory​

• JFL
Reactions: solov
Tales from the call centers of Bangalore.

• JFL
My blond, blue-eyed, stacylite, 34-year-old teacher was new, and I think I instantly became one of her favorite students. She made her lessons really interesting, and I liked going to her class, especially because she's a stacylite. She always complimented me on my tests and homework, but I didn’t think much of it. Soon, though, her comments became more personal. She would lean in a little closer during discussions or make playful jokes that turned me on, but I brushed it off."

Telling myself it was just her being friendly, I stayed after class on a Friday to ask her about an assignment. The room was quiet, and as we talked, I felt a strange mix of excitement and stress. She came closer to me, and we held eye contact for a moment, with tension in the air while she had a small smile on her lips. She took a step back, wearing a playful but serious expression. We both knew we wanted it, but something held us back. After that, I went home, eagerly waiting for Monday when I would have her class again.
The rest of the two months passed quickly, with tension growing between every conversation we had. After those months, I had only a week left before summer break, so I decided to approach her after class. I went to her and asked if I could talk to her for a minute. She replied, “Of course, come in,”

“I know that summer is coming up, and we won’t be able to have any conversations anymore. I know I felt the tension between us,” I said.

"I’ve felt it too, But we have to be careful. I’m your teacher, and it complicates things,” she said.

“I get that,” I replied, “but we could definitely have something great.”

“Maybe we could explore this after the school year ends?” With a smile, she nodded. “Let’s keep in touch over the summer.” She gave me her phonenumber, and we kept in touch throughout the summer break. Then, one evening, she suggested that we meet at a local bar. With excitement, of course, I agreed. When I saw her walk in, looking effortlessly beautiful, we spent a couple of hours talking and getting to know each other in a way that felt more intimate than ever before.

As the night went on, we both got tired and went out to look for a hotel. I rented a hotel room, and i had the most amazing time while i was on top of her, and she took my virginity.
We kept having our relationship until 2 weeks ago when she told me she couldn't keep doing this because she wanted something serious.
What I understood bc that there was a 17-year age gap between us. So, that was the end.
Tales from the slums of pajeets imagination

• JFL