My Stanozolol just arrived

LastGerman

LastGerman

Solstice
Ok, it is here now and I will take the entire package.
@tristan18

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20704, Gonthar and Deleted member 22924
What do you need it for?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
For lean muscle mass and enhanced collagen synthesis. Let us hope my joints will be fine.
I don't think it gives you much muscle mass, mostly strength and speed, sprinters usually use it.

I don't think it gives you much muscle mass, mostly strength and speed, sprinters usually use it.

It does contribute to lean muscle mass, of course not as much as testosterone enanthate. It gives a hard look and like you said good for generall strength so I can push myself more in the gym. Someone took Stanozolol for 2 years straight. He was Stanozololmaxxing.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
It does contribute to lean muscle mass, of course not as much as testosterone enanthate. It gives a hard look and like you said good for generall strength so I can push myself more in the gym.
But you need mass and volume...

• +1
Reactions: LastGerman
Don't listen to any retards here telling you it's no good cuz it doesn't build mass, tf?

Mass past a certain point is gigacope & a failo. Plus androgenic > anabolic for the most part wins because anabolism has no intrinsic masculine demeanor but androgenic does.

Imagine a street fight, what do you think would help? A lot of mass and being slower, or less mass but being faster? There are hardly any mass mogging fighters, heavy weight sbeing good fighters are as rare as Mike Tyson. IRL it's miles better to be leaner & quicker than a mass monster with 1/2 the speed. Athletic > size.

The idiots pushing for muh size, muh muscles, etc. are dumb kids or inexperienced niggas. It's better to be strong enough, smaller a bit & faster/more technical overall than very strong, very big & very slow. Bodybuilders are universally known to be abysmally bad at fighting, even with guys half their size sometimes. A lean fighter build > big, muscly doofus.

Someone like Dwayne Johnson is big, strong & kinda fast but he'd get his ass handed to him by guys 75-100 lbs. lighter even if they're quick & trained -- more than he could be given his size/stature. And what is masculine about being some big blob walking around who can lift a ton of weight if a small rat can floor him? Size is COPE past medium build AKA ~5'10" & 180 lean-ish.

Last edited:
  • +1
Don't listen to any retards here telling you it's no good cuz it doesn't build mass, tf?

Mass past a certain point is gigacope & a failo. Plus androgenic > anabolic for the most part wins because anabolism has no intrinsic masculine demeanor but androgenic does.

Imagine a street fight, what do you think would help? A lot of mass and being slower, or less mass but being faster? There are hardly any mass mogging fighters, heavy weight sbeing good fighters are as rare as Mike Tyson. IRL it's miles better to be leaner & quicker than a mass monster with 1/2 the speed. Athletic > size.

The idiots pushing for muh size, muh muscles, etc. are dumb kids or inexperienced niggas. It's better to be strong enough, smaller a bit & faster/more technical overall than very strong, very big & very slow. Bodybuilders are universally known to be abysmally bad at fighting, even with guys half their size sometimes. A lean fighter build > big, muscly doofus.

A brutal text. I am actually curious how much strength this will give me during the training. People say they could go for hours only on Stanozolol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20704
A brutal text. I am actually curious how much strength this will give me during the training. People say they could go for hours only on Stanozolol.

You rarely get tired if it works well for you. I rode 30+ miles on my bike in super sunny, hot weather with no breaks or drinks or food at all on 20-30 mg of DHT, and still could have kept going if I wanted. You also are likely to feel super calm, stoic, and definitely tougher/more DOM.

This was before I made it electric btw, so that was 30+ miles of me pedaling my 180 + lbs. for hours on end and barely feeling tired.

You also are likely to feel super calm, stoic, and definitely tougher/more DOM.

And people still thinks juice makes you aggressive, yet on the other hand, people on it seems to be way more collected.

This was before I made it electric btw, so that was 30+ miles of me pedaling my 180 + lbs. for hours on end and barely feeling tired.

I really cannot wait to hit the gym tomorrow. I was not at the gym today though. I just took 10mg of Stanozolol and tomorrow before training, I will take another 10mg, perhaps 20mg. I really want to see, if there is already a difference and how long am I able to go? Perhaps I will make an 8 hour arm workout.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20704
@Keengo @Germania Today I will hit the gym. I now took 20mg of Stanozolol instead of just 10mg like yesterday. I also did eat somewhat good yesterday. Point steak with grilled vegetables and rice,afterwards 750g nasi goreng and a protein bar.

@Keengo @Germania Today I will hit the gym. I now took 20mg of Stanozolol instead of just 10mg like yesterday. I also did eat somewhat good yesterday. Point steak with grilled vegetables and rice,afterwards 750g nasi goreng and a protein bar.
Keep us updated, how long do you plan to take it?

Des bedarf's halt einfach!

• +1