My Starfield character is near damn 8 PSL!

HarrierDuBois

HarrierDuBois

Philosophizing...
I just bought Starfield and like a true PSL autist I decided to put my all into character creation, Jesus Christ if this character doesn't mog EVERY single videogame character of all time except for Arthur Morgan and Geralt of Rivia. I took pictures of every angle so you can fully see him in the slideshow, give him a rating as well tbh. If the game allowed me I would have improved his eyebrow tilt, eyebrow density, and medial canthus as well. I would have also given him a better haircolor.
Skrmbild 39
Skrmbild 45
Skrmbild 48
Skrmbild 31
Skrmbild 56
Skrmbild 50
Skrmbild 61
Skrmbild 52
Skrmbild 47
Skrmbild 53
Skrmbild 51
Skrmbild 42
Skrmbild 36
Skrmbild 33
Skrmbild 41

@LooksOrDeath @pneumocystosis @Allandro @Xangsane @defezman @aBetterMii @NordicMaxxer @julianchicago @5.5psl @Ellipsis @enchanted_elixir @Artemis @Iasacrko @rand anon @cytoplasm @WishIwasChico @ihatereddit @Solar @Nebula @tristan18 @TRUE_CEL @slayer69 @Earth Dollar @HeightPilledum @It'snotover @Jacob Hate @BoredPrince @deadmanwalking @ReadBooksEveryday @DelonLover1999 @0hMan @Reformed @bluepilled @TsarTsar444 @blackckatt @SurgeryEnjoyer @temporomandibular32 @sebsyx @StrangerDanger

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: gookcelriceR, LooksThinker, LooksOrDeath and 12 others
:soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Manletmachine and madmogger
weird ESR unharmonious eye area with wide forehaed and downturned lips

try again nibba

• JFL
Reactions: Dietsnasta and efidescontinuado
weird ESR unharmonious eye area with wide forehaed and downturned lips

try again nibba
As I already said I would have improved medial canthus which in return would have fixed percieved ESR.
3500576 1688242269267
3500575 1688242264372

Forehead is not wide but rather shit temporal peaks due to no good hairstyles to select from.

But yes mouth is downturned also not possible to adjust.

Last edited:
@SurgeryEnjoyer @julianchicago GTFIH!

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
keep judging mens looks incel
Its a video game character you weirdo. Is this supposed to be sarcasm, it fell flat
As I already said I would have improved medial canthus which in return would have fixed percieved ESR.
View attachment 2419611View attachment 2419610

Forehead is not wide but rather shit temporal peaks due to no good hairstyles to select from.

But yes mouth is downturned also not possible to adjust.
Yea I tried to make my elden ring character a chad and it was near impossible because changing some things would make him look like a truecel from certain angles

68EFBFAD B29B 44C7 AA68 68E07DEDF81B

Mogged

• Ugh..
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Leon mogs

• +1
The virgin spending hours on character creation
The chad picking random ogre to boink people

Fuck bro, it’s out already ? I wanna play it so bad but i can’t, need a better graphics card but im saving for hardmaxxing rn. Nice dimorphic traits, forward grown browridge and supras with flattish cheekbones and a strong chin creates the ultimate dimorphic side profile that o’pry has. Typical western heroic chad pheno, looks good from the side and godly from 3/4ths. Forehead width kinda cucks him tho, try preserving the byzigo width by havin hollow temples for a narrower neurocranium. Other than that high facial averageness which might make him generic looking but peak masc leader appeal tbh. Also nice to see you not discriminating against high fwhr people for once, long skulled faggot.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel and HarrierDuBois
Leon mogs
Yeah but they could make him from the ground up way differently, I had to start with a mid preset while they used Eduard Badaluta as a base.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Fuck bro, it’s out already ? I wanna play it so bad but i can’t, need a better graphics card but im saving for hardmaxxing rn. Nice dimorphic traits, forward grown browridge and supras with flattish cheekbones and a strong chin creates the ultimate dimorphic side profile that o’pry has. Typical western heroic chad pheno, looks good from the side and godly from 3/4ths. Forehead width kinda cucks him tho, try preserving the byzigo width by havin hollow temples for a narrower neurocranium. Other than that high facial averageness which might make him generic looking but peak masc leader appeal tbh. Also nice to see you not discriminating against high fwhr people for once, long skulled faggot.
I upgraded my computer just for it, went from 1080 TI to 3080 TI, bought a computer worth 5k for 2k, just the graphic card was worth 1900 euros I saved so much cash, also got a 1k screen for 400 euros JFL. Also yes tall skull looks more average and wide appeal.

• JFL
I upgraded my computer just for it, went from 1080 TI to 3080 TI, bought a computer worth 5k for 2k, just the graphic card was worth 1900 euros I saved so much cash, also got a 1k screen for 400 euros JFL. Also yes tall skull looks more average and wide appeal.
How, btw my monitor is the g5 odyssey. What do you think abt it (i like playing in 1440p, 144hz). I wanted to get like a 3070ti or a 3080 while also upgrading my cou, since literally everything else is on point, even mouse and kb.

• +1
Autismo supremo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IlDux and SurgeryEnjoyer
Guess i’ll crack my nasion open with a sledgehammer so insurance pays for my rhino, therefore allowing me to spend my 2 bandz on my setup so we can play together.

• Love it
How, btw my monitor is the g5 odyssey. What do you think abt it (i like playing in 1440p, 144hz). I wanted to get like a 3070ti or a 3080 while also upgrading my cou, since literally everything else is on point, even mouse and kb.
I use some old mouse from 2013 I haven't changed it for a literal decade it works fine. I got an insane deal from a guy who built computers and just needed it sold to get money so he hauled off his insane computer for the price of the graphic card so I technically got the rest of it for free.

• Love it
Apparently the game is also optimised to shit so yeah i guess it’s gg for ya boy.

• +1
Don't tell me that this creation is the ideal looks in your eyes? You're a good user, but cmon man

Apparently the game is also optimised to shit so yeah i guess it’s gg for ya boy.
Also I intentionally gave him slight nasos and a scar to give his face more character, nasos unironically look good if slight on a high dimorphism face.

• +1
Don't tell me that this creation is the ideal looks in your eyes? You're a good user, but cmon man
As I said I needed slight tweaks in eyebrow tilt, density, color, medial canthus, temporal peaks, hairsyle, and haircolor. Other than that peak. Game did not allow me to maximize everything.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Interested
anyone who says video games are cope is coping

• +1
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun and HarrierDuBois
Also I intentionally gave him slight nasos and a scar to give his face more character, nasos unironically look good if slight on a high dimorphism face.
TRUE. Slight nasos, rugged undereyes and forehead are masc af. Not due to recession but rather collagen fading away. Men do peak later, but only if they’re 8psl warlords

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel and HarrierDuBois
TRUE. Slight nasos, rugged undereyes and forehead are masc af. Not due to recession but rather collagen fading away. Men do peak later, but only if they’re 8psl warlords
Yep.
2zyzbvpbsza81

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, TheTakeoverHasBegun and SurgeryEnjoyer
Me after all my fat pads finally fade away at the age of 54.
My eye area is lowkey carried by fat pads I might need slight mini supra implants once the fat pads drain tbh.

• Hmm...
Here’s my Chad

11D3B84B 97C1 45BC A153 CA1BC63CDB29
143C1143 7AD9 48D3 AD63 CC53B3F1A1EE

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gookcelriceR, exo, TheTakeoverHasBegun and 2 others
My eye area is lowkey carried by fat pads I might need slight mini supra implants once the fat pads drain tbh.
Supra projection is more important than how low set and square they are to make uee look good tbh.

• +1
I need to get fat tbh, my body and face are made to be fat

• +1
  • JFL
This game is so fucking good, might stay up all night ngl
I'm free tomorrow and friday so I'll be in a bubble just experiencing this game for two days straight.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
How’s the game? I like Bethesda games but it’s sad that you can’t really explore planets properly and jfl at Earth in this game. Looks like Fallout in space.

Something is so off about the graphics, why is everyone so hype for this game?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
I just bought Starfield and like a true PSL autist I decided to put my all into character creation, Jesus Christ if this character doesn't mog EVERY single videogame character of all time except for Arthur Morgan and Geralt of Rivia. I took pictures of every angle so you can fully see him in the slideshow, give him a rating as well tbh. If the game allowed me I would have improved his eyebrow tilt, eyebrow density, and medial canthus as well. I would have also given him a better haircolor.
View attachment 2419577View attachment 2419578View attachment 2419580View attachment 2419579View attachment 2419587View attachment 2419584View attachment 2419585View attachment 2419586View attachment 2419583View attachment 2419590View attachment 2419591View attachment 2419592View attachment 2419593View attachment 2419594View attachment 2419595

@LooksOrDeath @pneumocystosis @Allandro @Xangsane @defezman @aBetterMii @NordicMaxxer @julianchicago @5.5psl @Ellipsis @enchanted_elixir @Artemis @Iasacrko @rand anon @cytoplasm @WishIwasChico @ihatereddit @Solar @Nebula @tristan18 @TRUE_CEL @slayer69 @Earth Dollar @HeightPilledum @It'snotover @Jacob Hate @BoredPrince @deadmanwalking @ReadBooksEveryday @DelonLover1999 @0hMan @Reformed @bluepilled @TsarTsar444 @blackckatt @SurgeryEnjoyer @temporomandibular32 @sebsyx @StrangerDanger
Needs darker brows and a taller 4hed.

How’s the game? I like Bethesda games but it’s sad that you can’t really explore planets properly and jfl at Earth in this game. Looks like Fallout in space.
Jesus Christ it's insane.

This game is so fucking good, might stay up all night ngl
I just can't stop playing it, the atmosphere is otherwordly literally.

mogged by hypermasc half-alien chad

Untitled

• JFL
Reactions: gookcelriceR and HarrierDuBois
Uncanny as fuck, you def went square on the headshape Jesus.
that's what I was going for. in the end he looks like a blazkowicz and meeks morph jfl

• +1
that's what I was going for. in the end he looks like a blazkowicz and meeks morph jfl
Yeah literally Blazkowicz JFL, that's what I thought when deciding NOT to square up my char.

• +1
Reactions: exo