My state of Art thoughts

_MVP_

_MVP_

change feelings
C all thoughts and knowledge and you wouldnt be able to do the crime If it was wrong

You want a bad memory, since then u remember Trauma less, fast thought Processing is Not needed since Just repeat again and again, and talking skills are Not needed since u avoid humans anyway. Fluid intelligence is bullshit, Focus on crystallized intelligence. There is enough knowledge and thoughts to Focus for 100 years, and If u Focus on Fluid IQ u Miss Out on knowledge and thoughts

Remember to read all books and all Wikipedia

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: gluee and noobs
Dont overwhelm yourself

Cut everything in parts

C all thoughts and knowledge and you wouldnt be able to do the crime If it was wrong

You want a bad memory, since then u remember Trauma less, fast thought Processing is Not needed since Just repeat again and again, and talking skills are Not needed since u avoid humans anyway. Fluid intelligence is bullshit, Focus on crystallized intelligence. There is enough knowledge and thoughts to Focus for 100 years, and If u Focus on Fluid IQ u Miss Out on knowledge and thoughts

Remember to read all books and all Wikipedia
bad memory lowers crystallized intelligence a lot, trauma causes bad memory by itself so having bad memory only lowers crystallized iq

crime, smoking, not going to my workcelling job:

i wouldnt be able to if it was wrong

endless repetition

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back