noobs

noobs

professional gambler

i heightmog him
i’m 6’ w/o shoes
hes 5’4
he’s a betabuxxer, a wagie and in debt
he lost his business and they are $300k+ in debt and is a 4L $20/hr wagie

i started mentioning books i’ve been reading and the fiscal plans i setup for myself to my close family

now hes been getting very passive aggressive with me

he allowed me to signup for webull trading sim but since i mentioned the plans now he cancelled that, he said its bc he didn’t want to link his bank, even though he let me link their bank to other things

he said i wasn’t allowed leverage

he got mad at me when i was saying that in the future i would want to have one high quality towel and just washed it each time,

yelling at me on how i need to get down to earth and they are trying to force me into a normal job, i’m 15 btw

whenever i mention things that i would like or things they could do he always makes some cucky comment like ‘why don’t you buy that, do your so rich?’

my mom is a whore, she used to be a stripper before she found some betabuxxers

before that she ruined lives of a bunch of guys and puts my dad in jail one day of each week or two because of child support of which none of it goes to me

she is so shit at managing her money aswell i tried making suggestions on how she’s still in a deficit while being in debt and showed her how unsustainable it is and i offered to help her with it but she yelled at me for it

she complains about not getting enough child support from the endless dudes she fucked despite that

my dad is based though he is in a motorcycle gang that’s like the kkk but more violent

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElySioNs, glizzygnasher68, zurzolo and 2 others
bump

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo and Imretarded?
brutal thing is he could be 5ft1 and deformed. it does not matter. because that is the man fucking ur moms brains out, every night.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress, IAMNOTANINCEL, zurzolo and 3 others
Sounds like a shit life for someone at your age but at least you got good genes.

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and noobs
brutal thing is he could be 5ft1 and deformed. it does not matter. because that is the man fucking ur moms brains out, every night.
she’s used garbage

like 20+ dudes been in her i have zero connection to her

it’s worse for him than it is me for him for him to live with her for the rest of her life, i only stay with her for 1 more year and i’m gone

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zurzolo, Imretarded? and jattlife
she’s used garbage

like 20+ dudes been in her i have zero connection to her

it’s worse for him than it is me for him to live with her for the rest of her life, i only stay with her for 1 more year and i’m gone
damn g just read ur age

that shit about ur mom might be true but dont think about that and never talk about that. delusionmax and believe your mom is of upmost respectability .

second of all, if ur step dad annoys u too much, u can just fight that nigga. BUT you cant do that whilst you live in that house, do it once youve left and are visiting ur mom

third of all time , let ur mom cope with her betabux, dont tell her to break up with him etc etc

good luck lil nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zurzolo, Imretarded? and noobs
damn g just read ur age

that shit about ur mom might be true but dont think about that and never talk about that. delusionmax and believe your mom is of upmost respectability .

second of all, if ur step dad annoys u too much, u can just fight that nigga. BUT you cant do that whilst you live in that house, do it once youve left and are visiting ur mom

third of all time , let ur mom cope with her betabux, dont tell her to break up with him etc etc

good luck lil nigga
i can’t fight him because i have to make him happy enough to let him open a brokerage account and they would take away the stuff i need to become emancipated from them at 16

• So Sad
  • +1
are you black?

• JFL
  • +1
i can’t fight him because i have to make him happy enough to let him open a brokerage account and they would take away the stuff i need to become emancipated from them at 16
pull a lex luther and fuck with their car's breaks when they go for a trip.

• Love it
  • +1
are you black?
no i’m white

my mom is a wigger and hung around wiggers bc my grandfather lost his huge steelworks business from jewish tricks from a business partner

• JFL
  • +1
no i’m white

my mom is a wigger and hung around wiggers bc my grandfather lost his huge steelworks business from jewish tricks from a business partner
Are you going to university?

As long as you live within your means, you'll exit poverty

tbh if i were you, id 'accident' them so I get an early inheritance and insurance.

• +1
Reactions: noobs
Are you going to university?

As long as you live within your means, you'll exit poverty

tbh if i were you, id 'accident' them so I get an early inheritance and insurance.
no, i aspire to be a trader and later a lot of other ventures after that

i played with some trading when i was 10 or 11 and i made 4.7% returns weekly on average for like 3-4 weeks

i can average a bit higher but it’s not proportional to the amount of knowledge i’ve learned on the market since then at all

maybe

• Woah
Reactions: Imretarded?
no, i aspire to be a trader and later a lot of other ventures after that

i played with some trading when i was 10 or 11 and i made 4.7% returns weekly on average for like 3-4 weeks

i can average a bit higher but it’s not proportional to the amount of knowledge i’ve learned on the market since then

maybe

• JFL
Reactions: noobs