My stock is down 0.5% today

Imretarded?

Imretarded?

Anorexia, E and eyebleach
:forcedsmile:

Feels bad man. Although my total change is 0.11 percent so I've already made back the initial investment cost:chad:

do you guys just ignore your investments after buying and buy on regular intervals or are you an impulsive investor? I just got into trading so need advice.

I bought an index fund btw. Im expecting 8-10% dividend based on the past few years. And ofc I will reinvest all of that plus my regular income.:chad:

• Hmm...
Reactions: italianmixedcurry
:forcedsmile:

Feels bad man. Although my total change is 0.11 percent so I've already made back the initial investment cost:chad:

do you guys just ignore your investments after buying and buy on regular intervals or are you an impulsive investor? I just got into trading so need advice.

I bought an index fund btw. Im expecting 8-10% dividend based on the past few years. And ofc I will reinvest all of that plus my regular income.:chad:
name adds up

• Ugh..
Reactions: Imretarded?
lowkey think its better to jeet on some random shitcoins and get one 500% then waiting 70 years to double your money in the stock market, unless you know what your doing or copytrading insiders

lowkey think its better to jeet on some random shitcoins and get one 500% then waiting 70 years to double your money in the stock market, unless you know what your doing or copytrading insiders
It would take less than ten years to double my money using the investment i made:forcedsmile:

It would take less than ten years to double my money using the investment i made:forcedsmile:
it could take 6 trades to 5x with a random shitcoin though, stocks are safer but in that 7 years with inflation and everything fuck are you actually going to do, your not escaping the matrix doubling your wagecuck money

it could take 6 trades to 5x with a random shitcoin though, stocks are safer but in that 7 years with inflation and everything fuck are you actually going to do, your not escaping the matrix doubling your wagecuck money
You're not showing the risk of 'shitcoins'. It's like 1 in a hundred to even make good returns.

Also bitcoin is no longer hyped which is needed to make money in the first place.

What you're doing is just gambling, it's the same as day trading.

@noobs post your investing strategies

• +1
Reactions: noobs
You're not showing the risk of 'shitcoins'. It's like 1 in a hundred to even make good returns.

Also bitcoin is no longer hyped which is needed to make money in the first place.

sure maybe on shitcoins, but shit is in the name, its not all gambling since if u actually get in early on a good project its a no brainer money, anyone can spend some time learning what a good utility would be and learning how to identify good devs etc and make a 5x safe return, i just used shitcoins as an example, most things are better than waiting 7 years for your stock to go up, what if an asteroid hits earth and we all day before that 7 years, u never made any money to even have fun with

i watch the volume of the market and once sell orders clear out from the days day traders then it will usually reverse since there no more sellers in the volume causing price to go up since not as many sellers

i asked chatgpt what this is called: volume climax

i also use impulse macd by lazybear to predict reversals once the two lines cross

none of the technical analysis changed much though, it’s just your mindset reflecting itself

when i first started out i was still as profitable as i am now while knowing nothing about trading

i would look at line price action, professional stock analysis, and stock news

• Love it
Reactions: Imretarded?
i watch the volume of the market and once sell orders clear out from the days day traders then it will usually reverse since there no more sellers in the volume causing price to go up since not as many sellers

i asked chatgpt what this is called: volume climax

i also use impulse macd by lazybear to predict reversals once the two lines cross

none of the technical analysis changed much though, it’s just your mindset reflecting itself

when i first started out i was still as profitable as i am now while knowing nothing about trading

i would look at line price action, professional stock analysis, and stock news
high IQ. new warren buffet. That idea of looking at number of buyers and sellers is smart

• Love it
Reactions: noobs