my sub5 friend thinks he can get women whenever he wants

ryuken

ryuken

Master Sergeant of 2024cels
he's fat, short and ugly i don't hate him but he says "i can get women and talk to them whenever i want but i won't do that because it's haram" mirin the islammaxxing but you can't get them even if it was halal nigger

@shia.jihadist

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ttlurker, thugmaxxer2, got.daim and 4 others
"trust me bro, the only reason i don't slay is because its haram"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ttlurker, h111, ryuken and 2 others
Let him believe in it or else he will kill himself

• +1
Reactions: ttlurker, Elias de God and ryuken
Tell him pussy isn’t that great

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken
Muh I can do this and that ok bitch then DO IT and stop running your mouth bitch ass nigga

• JFL
he's fat, short and ugly i don't hate him but he says "i can get women and talk to them whenever i want but i won't do that because it's haram" mirin the islammaxxing but you can't get them even if it was halal nigger

@shia.jihadist
start tagging me in your threads

• +1
tbh it's great when chad is religious and takes himself off the market

• +1
Reactions: egyptianKang and ryuken
no one can get women, women don't exist anymore

• JFL
"i don't slay because it's haram brah"

same niggas making jokes in comments being thankful that they are born ugly so "zina will stay away from them"

very easy to say this when the tests that you get aren't stacy women chasing & swarming you, you got other problems boyo :ogre:

on the other hand GL religious people do exist btw, im just making jokes and shi :Comfy:

• +1
"i don't slay because it's haram brah"

same niggas making jokes in comments being thankful that they are born ugly so "zina will stay away from them"

View attachment 3098267

very easy to say this when the tests that you get aren't stacy women chasing & swarming you, you got other problems boyo :ogre:

on the other hand GL religious people do exist btw, im just making jokes and shi :Comfy:
ik religious people exist but this is the first time i've ever seen someone who uses his religion to cope

• +1
Reactions: egyptianKang
ik religious people exist but this is the first time i've ever seen someone who uses his religion to cope
All religion is cope

• Hmm...