My subconscious mind is driving me to suicide at this point (happened once again. Had another dream with a girl I know)

P

plukee

I had a dream where just got back off from france (was supposed to be a Dutch place but ig the boat didn’t make it that far) from this small ass travel yacht and i was back in my village. This girl originally lives outside Manchester in the uk but as i was walking past this house i saw her go outside to pick up something and i immediately knew it was her from the way she dressed and her dyed crimson hair. As soon as i saw her i said her name s couple times in glee she didn’t know who i was at first and asked if i was allowed to walk in the house and i hugged her and asked what she was doing in my area. So then i spoke to her outside some guys I knew irl we’re playing tag behind us idk why And idk why but in this dream she had the most crystal clear blue eyes aswell which i was stunned at. I We spoke and clinged on to eachother outside constantly hugging and kissed her many times, asked if she wanted to walk and show her around sometime and i let her be for the rest of the day

Then i woke up… and i haven’t spoken to her in awhile cause i fear she lost interest.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29078, 5.5psl, Deleted member 21735 and 2 others
@Lookologist003 its over for my location isn’t it?

the voices yo u hear, they are real

• +1
Reactions: plukee
If u have oneititis after being blackpilled then you are a cuck

If u have oneititis after being blackpilled then you are a cuck
Nah i gave up with her after she gave up with me so im gymcelling and rotting also the place i wageslave at isn’t busy because of a festival where i am and because of that im getting less hours jfl so I can’t save up for surgerys now

@vamptriad @Lebgfinal

I get rejected even N my dreams and all the girls in my dreams are whores like irl theres was this girl she went outside tits out even when I told her not too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29078 and plukee
I get rejected even N my dreams and all the girls in my dreams are whores like irl theres was this girl she went outside tits out even when I told her not too
If you get rejected in your dreams it’s over. My bodycount is like 7 in my dreams and it’s all from stacys aswell

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29078
If you get rejected in your dreams it’s over. My bodycount is like 7 in my dreams and it’s all from stacys aswell
Its because Im blackpilled to bone it follows me in my subconscious...

• +1
Its because Im blackpilled to bone it follows me in my subconscious...
My looksmaxx nightmares are far worse. I have dreams where the average height is 6’7+ and im morphing in to someone even uglier in the mirror and i look more like my dad

• JFL
Reactions: Dr. Bludy
How ugly are you bro you prob mog me

• +1
@itsmorethanover @softmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: softmaxxing
@inspector

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29078
@Vermilioncore @ccwwarrior

@Lookologist003 its over for my location isn’t it?
It's fully over. You live in a place that's forgettable. When you first described where you lived in previous posts, I thought of a place like Ullapool.

• +1
I hope this doesn't derail the thread. I had the weirdest lucid dream last night. I didn't even know it was a dream. I dreamnt I got out of bed and went to work. I dreamnt OF WORKING in my dreams. And then I had to wake up and actually work.

• +1
It's fully over. You live in a place that's forgettable. When you first described where you lived in previous posts, I thought of a place like Ullapool.
Id have more access in ullapool even

I hope this doesn't derail the thread. I had the weirdest lucid dream last night. I didn't even know it was a dream. I dreamnt I got out of bed and went to work. I dreamnt OF WORKING in my dreams. And then I had to wake up and actually work.
Might of just been a foreshadowing vision rather a lucid dream

you got oneitis

• +1
I split up with my ex of 10 years 10 years ago and I still dream about her a couple times a week. Just crushing. At this point I don't dwell on the dreams at all, but I can feel it in the background all day. Hundreds if not over a thousand days ruined.

• So Sad
I split up with my ex of 10 years 10 years ago and I still dream about her a couple times a week. Just crushing. At this point I don't dwell on the dreams at all, but I can feel it in the background all day. Hundreds if not over a thousand days ruined.
I haven’t even had a relationship and this girl i was talking to was someone i value. She’s special to me as she’s the only one who seems to want to be in an actual relationship now. I suppose it’ll never happen and im destroyed that i can’t have her. Ive thought about this dream all day.

@curlyheadjames

Users who are viewing this thread

Back